Jackson Whittemore - Argument

Despite the amount of anger and frustration he had in him, he would never let it out on you. You weren't just Jackson's girlfriend, you were his rock. He wouldn't know what to do if you weren't there with him. Every guy knew to stay away, if they didn't, hell would be paid. Currently, you were walking out of the front door, and in your driveway was your boyfriend admiring his Porsche.

"I swear you love that thing more than me." You muttered, going over to him. He chuckled slightly and turned around. 

"You know that's not true. You look beautiful today." He whispered against your lips.

"Thank-you." You grinned, getting into the car. It literally took you minutes to get to school, considering you didn't live that far away. But of course, every morning, Jackson refused to let you go on your own. 

"Another day of this." Jackson groaned, parking up his car and getting out. When you got out, a boy, who looked similar to your age, nearly swerved into the car door with his bike.

"Oh my gosh I'm s-so sorry." He stuttered.

"It's okay, no harm done. Just be careful next time." You smiled, but Jackson was far from smiling, the look of anger on his face even made you scared.

"Dude, this car is worth more than your life, do you understand? Not to mention the fact you nearly ran over my girlfriend!" He shouted, trying to shove him, but you pushed a finger to his chest and moved him backwards.

"Jackson, leave him alone." You hated when he got like this, because he'd end up being moody with you.

"Did you not just see what he did Y/N?" He questioned, looking at you as if to say you were crazy. The boy scurried off, not wanting to be apart of what else Jackson had to say.

"It was an accident, he said sorry. This happens all of the time, don't bother waiting around for me after school, I'd much rather walk." You snapped, putting your bag on your shoulder and walking away from him. 

"Oh yeah, walk away from your problems once again Y/N!" He shouted and you stopped in your tracks and turned to him, other students slowing down to listen.

"I'm walking away from my only problem in life, and that's you." His heart almost stopped. Was a boy really worth a pathetic argument? The first lesson of the day was cross country, and you would much rather not do it, considering you usually ran with Jackson.

"Are you two gonna talk at all?" Your best friend Allison asked, and you shook your head. 

"He's stressing me out." You groaned, fixing your hair into a pony tail. You were wearing a Calvin Klein crop top and gray sweat pants. 

"Well you look super fine, so just show off." Allison grinned making you laugh. The two of you walked arm in arm to the cross country track. Surprisingly, you were the first girls there. All of the lacrosse team were there already. You made short eye-contact with Jackson and he gulped. 

"Y/L/N, Argent, ten points to you for being ready before the other girls." Coach applauded you both and you rolled your eyes. Eventually, everyone was there and you set off running. All you wanted to do was get it over and done with, so you ran in front of everyone else, accidentally leaving Allison behind. 

"Babe wait up!" You heard Jackson behind you and you ran just a little bit faster, only for him to catch up and stop in front of you, considering you weren't paying attention, you fell straight on top of him.

"I'm sorry for being an asshole." He looked you dead in your eyes.

"God you better be." He smashed his lips onto yours and within seconds, the rest of the runners court up.

"Get a room guys!" Stiles pulled a face before continuing.