Theo Raeken - Hell

Everything was going wrong. The ghost-riders were pretty much taking over Beacon Hills, and you did everything you could to prevent anymore people from being taken. Heck, you couldn't really remember who had been taken. 

"Y/N?" Malia knocked on the door to the classroom, where you were tutoring a younger student. 

"Yes Malia?" You stood up.

"I need to talk." She told you and you nodded.

"Okay kiddo, you can go home now, that's enough for one day." You ushered the kid to leave and he did. 

"I obviously haven't been here long enough, but does a Theo Raeken ring a bell?" She asked, and your eyes glowed in anger just hearing his name.

"Okay you do. What happened between you two exactly?" She asked again and you sighed.

"Before he killed people, we were together. In fact, I was pregnant at one stage." You whispered, hating that you were bringing the terrible moment back up again.

"When he got sent to hell, I guess I lost all wills to live, and tried to kill myself." Your eyes pooled with tears and you backed to the other side of the classroom when you saw Theo behind her.

"No, you can't be here, you're meant to be in hell, that's where you belong Theo!" You shouted, wanting to jump out of the open window, it was only a two story drop but it was still going to hurt.

"Babe, listen to me." The pet-name made you want to throw up right there and then. 

"Don't call me that. You lost all privileges of calling me that when you killed my brother." You hissed, fangs visible. 

"Y/N relax." Malia walked towards you. She wouldn't of brought Theo to you if she had known what had gone on.

"I didn't know about what you had been through with him, otherwise I would've taken him somewhere else. You're just the first person that came to mind, considering you've been a werewolf longer than everyone else." She placed her hands on your either side of your shoulders, trying to calm you down.

"Who in their right mind brought you back?" You questioned, shrugging Malia off of you. He looked hurt, but it served him right.

"It doesn't matter who brought me back, it matters what I'm here for. The ghost-riders are taking everyone Y/N, we could be next. You need all the people you can get." He told you, all you wanted to do was slit his throat.

"You haven't been needed in this town for years, what makes you think that you're needed now?" You snapped, and he rolled his eyes.

"Stop being stubborn Y/N, we have to leave now, Scott wants us." Malia declared and dragged you out of the classroom.

"The fact I tried taking my life for someone as inconsiderate as you makes me want to throw myself off of a bridge." You were letting everything off of your chest now, you had so much to say. All of the hurt he had put you through.

"That makes me feel better, geez, thanks Y/N." He sighed, holding the door open for you and Malia.

"I could say a lot worse, believe me Raeken." You roared at him which slightly took him back. 

"Deep down in your heart, somewhere in that heartbroken soul, I know you still love me Y/N. You can't throw away everything we had, even if it has been three years?" He grabbed your shoulders so you were looking into his eyes. 

"Then explain why I've found someone else?" You shouted, that to him, felt like a million knives to the heart. Malia chose to excuse herself from this part of the conversation.

"Yeah, that's right. I moved on while you were in hell, why don't you do the same?" You sighed, walking away from him and following Malia to her car. But he couldn't, because despite all of the bad things he had done, he promised himself to never stop loving you.