Liam Dunbar - Weak

Scott, your older brother, introduced you to Liam a very long time ago. The two of you went out for a year and a half and did everything together, now he was happy with Hayden. Now the two of you hated each-other. The dread-doctors had injected Hayden and Scott refused to turn her. Now here you, Scott, Theo, Liam and Hayden were in the veterinary clinic.

"If there's anyone who can save her, it's mom." Scott told the group and you nodded. Being in the same room with your ex boyfriend and his new (dying) girlfriend had a lot more tension then there probably should've been.

"Would you quit looking at me like that?" Liam snapped at you, and to be honest, you were in your own world.

"Would you quit being such an asshole?" You snapped back. He let out a sigh and your mom placed the small needle to help Hayden into her arm, making her wince.

"Hey you're hurting her!" Liam grabbed hold of your moms arm tightly and you jumped and punched him in the face.

"And you were hurting me." Your mom simply said. Scott stood, jawline clenched, keeping his anger in.

"Touch my mom like that again and I swear I'll kill you." You declared, getting up again and standing back next to your big brother. Hayden's breaths were slowing down, but she was still alive.

"You're to weak to kill anyone Y/N, look at you. For crying out loud, ever since we broke up all you've tried to do is act like the strongest and toughest person out there, but really, deep down, you're scared. I remember the time you cried because you thought you were gonna die, doesn't sound like strength to me." What he said hit you hard. You'd always tried to be that person who kept it together, and he just pointed out your weakness.

"That's my damn daughter." Your mom shouted. Tears pooled into your eyes, this is the first time you had cried since the breakup and even that was a little amount.

"You know after everything we went through. After the times we promised to be there for each other. After the time we told each other we loved one another. After the time we took each others virginity, I really thought you were different." You cried, storming out of the clinic.

"YOU SLEPT WITH MY BABY SISTER!?" You heard Scott shout, but that was the least of you worries. You sat with your knees to your chest against the brick wall just outside.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I shouldn't have said that." Liam whispered, bending down in front of you but you pushed him away.

"I really hope you're happy with yourself. I know you meant every word that you said back there. I'm not stupid Liam." When you looked up, your eyes met each other.

"No you're not stupid, and you're not weak. You fight and that's what I love about you. You fight for your family and for your friends." He was just stating the obvious now.

"Go be with your girlfriend. I'm sure she needs you." It killed you to say that. It really did.

"I'll never love her as much as I love you." And you slapped him across the face.

"You don't get to say that when she is on her death bed. You don't get to say that to me, when you were the one who dumped me. Think straight Liam." You stood up and walked away from him, back into the room.

"Oh Y/N." Your mom whispered, throwing her arms around you. This life was definitely a confusing one.