Isaac Lahey - The Twins

You were Aiden and Ethan's cousin, and all three of you had been sent to Beacon Hills to try and get into Scott's pack. Anyway, it had been around a month since the day you all started at Beacon Hills High, and Isaac had fallen for you. Except, he didn't know you were related to the two boys who had once tried to kill him. 

"Are you ever going to tell him that you're related to us?" Ethan and Aiden appeared behind you and Isaac shot each-other flirtatious looks from either end of the hallway. Isaac's face slowly turned into an angry one.

"Yeah, he's fallen for me, but I'm not telling him." You sighed, shutting your locker door shut. Isaac was listening into the conversation, but didn't really understand what it was about.

"I'll see you at cross-country, I love you." Aiden hugged you and you smiled the both of them off before heading over to Isaac who was stood with Lydia and Scott. 

"And why do you look so mad?" You asked and Isaac stormed off.

"Y/N you were flirting with someone else, and it's pretty obvious that Isaac has a huge crush on you." Lydia told you and you laughed out loud.

"Are you kidding me? Aiden and Ethan are my cousins." You announced and they stood still for a second, but then something must have clicked.

"Ah, I see it now, the three of you have the exact same eyes. That's super creepy." Scott muttered. You headed to get ready for cross-country and you were one of the last ones on the track.

"Little miss Y/N has to take her precious time." Aiden laughed at you.

"Very funny, my shorts had a massive rip in them, so now here I am, about to run in super hot weather, in sweatpants." You groaned, feeling the heat of the sun, slowly burn against your neck. 

"Well you still look beautiful." Ethan patted you on the shoulder and before anyone knew what was going on, Isaac knocked both of the twins to the ground and began punching them individually.

"Isaac!" You screamed, grabbing him by the back of his collar, and literally ripping him away from them.

"What the hell are you thinking?" You shoved him in anger. He wiped the blood away from his mouth after Aiden got a lucky hit back.

"There's nothing to see here, all of you get lost!" Stiles shouted, making everyone else avert their attention somewhere else, as well as keeping Coach distracted.

"The three of you will heal in front of everyone. I cannot believe you just did that." You sighed to Isaac and the twins got back up.

"How can you stand there, knowing I'm practically in love with you and then let other guys flirt with you? Do you know how that makes me feel?" He questioned, beginning to feel sad.

"Isaac, reality check, we're her cousins. We don't flirt with her, because ew, we compliment her and love her. We're here to protect her." Ethan spoke up, both of the twins standing on either side next to you.

"Well now I feel like a complete asshole." Isaac muttered and Stiles made a kissy face and I let out a sigh.

"You should, because if you go near my cousins again, I'll rip your throat out." I smiled, placing my hands behind his neck and bringing him down to my height to kiss him. It took him a second to realize what was going on, but his hands went to my waist and he kissed back.

"Y/N gross." Ethan walked away, and when Isaac pulled back, he was grinning.

"Keep it in your pants Lahey." Aiden warned him, then following his brother.