Aiden Steiner - You're Pregnant

Allison and Lydia waited patiently by the bathroom counter in the girls restroom while you did your thing.

"I think yours and Aiden's baby would be so cute." Lydia spoke to you.

"I'm sure you would think that Lyds, but you're not the one who might have to go through months of carrying another human being, or werewolf baby, or whatever the baby is." Allison told her.

"Not helping girls." You groaned, after finally doing your third pregnancy test. Now it was just the waiting game.

"Sorry Y/N." Lydia called back. You flushed the toilet and stood up.

"Are you gonna come out? Or stay in there forever?" Allison asked and you let out a sigh, three minutes was almost up.

"Give me a second. I want to read the tests before I come out." You replied, biting your nails, a bad habit the anxious side of you had. You looked down at the tests, and they were all positive.

"We heard a beep, what do they say?" Lydia asked impatiently. You unlocked the door and didn't say anything. Not wanting to touch what you had peed on, you placed the tests next to sink for them to read.

"You really are pregnant." Allison whispered. You nodded slightly.

"You're not happy are you?" She carried on.

"I don't know how to feel. I'm only eighteen. The supernatural world is something a baby can't be brought into. Unless the baby is a werewolf? I mean I don't know, I've never been pregnant before." You panicked, brushing your hands through your hair.

"You have to tell him Y/N. He'll probably listen in on your heartbeat and hear two rather than one anyway." Lydia told you.

"I'm gonna burst into tears." You sighed, putting the tests into your bag and wiping the small amount of mascara under your eyes that had been washed off slightly because of your small amount of tears.

"If he won't be there, we will, remember that." Allison hugged you and you headed off to find Aiden was doing cross country so you went and stood with Coach.

"What are you doing here Y/L/N?" He asked you. Coach had always liked you, when other students were giving him a hard time, you always made sure to put them in their place so he could get on with teaching.

"Waiting on Aiden, I need to talk to him." You smiled, noticing him and his twin brother running down the hill.

"Such a nice girlfriend Y/N." He patted you on the shoulder.

"Pick up the pace! Come on Aiden, your girlfriend has been waiting here for nearly ten minutes." Coach lied making him run faster.

"Why hello there beautiful." He mumbled, putting his hands behind your head and kissing you passionately. Coach and Ethan gagged at the sight making you pull away laughing.

"I need to talk to you." You told him seriously and he excused himself from his brother and walked you to the bleachers.

"Why do you look like you're about to cry babe?" He asked and as if on queue, tears fell down your cheeks, his heart ached.

"Oh baby no, don't cry. It's okay, I'm here, what's got you so worked up huh?" He questioned, pulling you close and you cried into his shoulder.

"I don't know whether you're still going to want to be my boyfriend after this...-" You started off but he stopped you.

"Unless you kissed someone else, I'm always gonna want to be yours." Aiden whispered, using his thumb to wipe away your tears.

"Aiden I'm pregnant." You told him and it was like the world had stopped.

"Y-you're pregnant? When did you find out?" He asked you, feeling like he was going to cry now too.

"Just now, in the girls bathroom. Aiden what are we going to do?" You whispered, his hand gripped onto yours tightly, as if he never wanted to let go.

"We're going to get through this together, like we always have. We're going to go to the hospital and get you checked out. We can do this baby." He managed to choke out, a tear falling down his face.

"I love you." You kissed him.

"I love you too and our little baby."