Aiden Steiner - Sleepless

It never used to be a problem for you, sleeping was your favorite thing to do and now, all you ever seem to do, is stay awake. You blame it on the fact that you know way too much about the supernatural world. Aiden had no idea about this, and you feel the need to inform him about it either.

"Why does my body not function right." You spoke to yourself in your head. Currently, both yourself and your boyfriend Aiden were spooning in your bed. He was fast asleep in his own world of dreams while you were wide awake. His arm was draped across you waist and you had to carefully move them to stop him from waking him up. You succeeded and went downstairs, the clock read 4:42am.

"Really Y/N?" You questioned yourself, grabbing some water from the fridge. Your dog had woken up at the sight of you.

"We're going on a walk." You told her, grabbing her leash and tying it to her collar. By the time you had thrown shoes and a jacket on, it was 5am. School started in a few hours and there was nothing better to keep your mind off of things then a dog walk. 

"Morning Y/N." Your neighbor, who was often out of town for her work smiled at you.

"Morning Jill.  Still an early riser I see?" You chuckled.

"I have a flight to catch, see you soon." She waved to you and then drove off. You walked your dog around most of Beacon Hills and it took at least two hours. Once you had finally got back home, the whole pack was in your living room.

"She's back!" Stiles threw his hands in the air, relieved you were okay. Aiden didn't say anything but put his arms around you. 

"Where the hell did you disappear off to?" Derek asked with an angry look and you rolled your eyes.

"Well dumb ass, if any of you had any werewolf sense in your minds, minus Stiles, you would've realized the dog was gone to." That's when they saw the sleeping dog below your feet.

"Are you okay? I tried calling Y/N, I thought something had happened to you." Aiden told you and you shook your head.

"Babe, I'm fine. I've just been having trouble sleeping, it's okay. A dog walk cleared my mind." You admitted, but you still weren't at all feeling tired. They all looked at you with concern in their eyes.

"Have you ever seen any of us leave the house at five am to walk our dogs?" Stiles asked as if you were insane.

"None of you have dogs." You mumbled, taking the leash off of your dog. He let out a sigh.

"If we had dogs, do you really think we'd be walking them at five am?" He asked again and you shook your head no.

"I'm scared okay? I didn't want to admit it, but I'm terrified." You whispered, taking a seat next to the couch. They all sat down across the room to listen to what you had to say.

"What are you scared of Y/N?" Ethan asked.

"Honestly, all of you." The look on Aiden's face was heartbreaking, the fact you feared him made it worse.

"We don't hurt humans babe, none of us would ever hurt you." Aiden had reassured you this, the day you found out he was supernatural. 

"I just, my human brain hasn't fully functioned this all thing out yet." You continued and they all nodded.

"Story of my life Y/N, there was one time where Scott nearly killed me!" He laughed and everyone glared at him.

"Really? You're gonna try and scare her even more?" Aiden said sarcastically, before turning to you and saying.

"You maybe sleepless, you maybe a human, but I will never hurt you, nor will anyone else, I'll make sure of it."