Derek Hale - Nobody Touches My Daughter

Both you and Derek had a three year old daughter, Aria Trinity Hale. She was a daddy's girl, instantly making him ten times more protective. Like Derek, Aria had inherited the wolf genes from you and him, instantly making her a supernatural, but her strengths were still growing.

"Mom, scotty!" Aria called from the sofa she was chilling on with her stuffed animals. You walked through and saw Scott, Stiles, Derek, Malia and Lydia crowding in the living room.

"I'm still her favourite." Scott smirked, Dereks jealous instincts kicked in.

"Baby, whose your favourite?" Derek asked her and she looked up.

"Derek." You shot him a glare and he raised his hands in defence.

"Daddy." She clapped her hands together and you walked over to her and placed her on your hip.

"Not that I don't enjoy you guys being here, but what's the occasion?" You asked.

"Kate is after me." Scott sighed, and your eyes widened.

"And me too." Derek continued and you couldn't believe what you were hearing. The last time you saw her was when you were pregnant and even then, you nearly killed her.

"She knows where we live Derek." You raised your voice.

"Aria is three, what if she comes through the front door?" You questioned and it was as if life was on your bad side.

"Spoke to soon sweetie." Speak is the devil, there she was with a wolf-spane bullet filled hand gun.

"I'm gonna die." Stiles cried out and you almost killed him yourself.

"Isn't she just precious?" Kate caressed Arias cheek and with your spare hand, you punched her in the face.

"Damn babe." Derek whispered, you quickly handed him your daughter and kicked the gun away from Kate.

"Nobody touches my daughter you bitch!" You shouted, throwing a few kicks to her face. Now a werewolf, you clawed at her back before letting out a huge roar. The others knew you could take her, despite how strong she really was.

"Is that the best you got Y/N?" Kate asked, you grabbed the gun and pointed it to her head.

"I could end this all for you!" You growled, getting ready to pull the trigger but she managed to swat the gun away and get a grip of it herself. Derek knew you were in trouble and told Stiles and Lydia too take Aria as far away as possible while the werewolves could take over.

"What are you gonna do now Y/N?" She pointed the gun at you with a dirty smirk on her face. Derek let out a growl making her laugh.

"I've shot her before Der bear, I'll do it again." She smiled, that was the pet name you usually gave to him.

"Put the gun down." Scott declared but why would she listen? She was there to kill you.

"You said you wanted nothing to do with Y/N, why are you pointing the gun at her?" Malia questioned.

"Because I know she's Dereks anchor." She pulled the trigger and shot you. You had never been shot with wolf-spane and it certainly hurt a lot more then a regular bullet. Scott and Malia pounced on her and began their route to killing her, while you fell to the ground in agony, changing back into human form while you did so. Derek ran over to you.

"Baby, keep your eyes awake, okay, I can save you." Derek panicked, reaching for a lighter in his back pocket.

"If you think that's going anywhere near me, I will kill you myself." You snapped, roaring as the flame hit the bullet wound. Kate's dead body laid in front of you while you clutched on to Malia's hand as Derek burnt the poison away.

"All done." He whispered, pulling you into his arms.

"I'm not losing you just yet."