Scott McCall - Big Brother

"Y/N, you're sixteen. This means junior year of high-school, do you understand?" You looked at your brother as if he was crazy.

"Why wouldn't I?" You questioned him.

"All I'm saying is, no boyfriends." He tutted, and you rolled your eyes, throwing a few books from your locker into your bag. Truth is, you and Liam had been getting a lot closer, more than friends. It surprised you that Scott hadn't found out about the 'secret' relationship going on.

"You can't stop me." You smirked, poking your tongue out, he looked at you seriously, but snapped out of it when Liam and Mason walked over.

"You look hot today." Liam murmured towards you.

"She looks what today?" Scott growled and Liam's eyes widened.

"You look n-nice today!" He stuttered out.

"That's what I thought. Now come, we have practice." Scott dragged the poor boy away from you, leaving you with Mason.

"When are you going to tell him?" Mason asked.

"Honestly, when the time is right. How about we ditch and go watch them practice?" Mason liked that idea, so you dumped your bag and books back into your locker and headed to the bleachers. 

"Shouldn't you be in class?" Coach questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I won't say anything if you don't." You grinned and he rolled his eyes at you, knowing that you weren't going anywhere anytime soon. 

"Baby McCall, I hope to see you on this field again soon." He told you and you sighed. The only reason you didn't play it anymore was because Liam was your distraction. As horrible as it sounded, you quit so that the team could win without you gawking over your lover.

"Keep hoping Coach." You replied. The guys came running out. Mason decided on doing some homework, while you watched.

"Now, assholes, prove me wrong in saying you all lost your talents over the summer." Coach declared and they began training. They weren't in their jersey's, they were in their gym clothes. Liam was wearing a tank-top, revealing his muscular arms. 

"You're so in love with him Y/N." Mason playfully nudged you.

"I guess you could call it that." You smiled. Around five minutes in, one of the other players started mocking Liam about you. Scott had to stand his guard, not wanting to interfere, but it was hard when he heard your name being mentioned. As Liam grabbed the ball, the other player, practically threw him in the air.

"Stop the game!" You screeched, knowing he was getting angry. 

"Baby McCall, this is how lacrosse is played." Coach shouted, but you rushed over to the player who hurt him first.

"What the hell is your problem?" You shouted, shoving him as hard as you could, knocking him to the ground before heading over to Liam, whose eyes were glowing. Scott watched on the sideline with Stiles in confusion and annoyance.

"Babe, calm down, put the eyes away." You whispered, bending down to his level, forgetting that Scott could listen in on the conversation. 

"He was talking smack about my girlfriend, how can I calm down?" He snapped, but you didn't take it to heart. You would be reacting the same way if it happened to you.

"He's not worth it, you're the winner in my eyes, don't let him get to you." He hugged you, and quickly got up. 

"I'm no professional, but I'd say that's true love right there." Coach announced and your heart began beating. Scott had one angry look on his face and Stiles had the signature grin.

"Oh baby sister." Scott said in a high-pitched voice, ushering you over to him.

"What now?" You groaned.

"Liam? Seriously? Babe calm down.." He mocked what you had just said to him.

"Why are you so paranoid, we've been a thing for the whole of summer now." His jaw-dropped.

"Liam's so dead." Stiles laughed as Scott ran over to him, tackling him to the ground.