Derek Hale - You Nearly Die

This morning, you woke up thinking the day was going to go calmly considering everything with the ghost riders had been over and done with. But you were so wrong.

"What have you gotten the pack into Scott?" You shouted through the phone. He had lead all of the werewolves as well as Stiles, into a huge battle with hunters and you knew someone was gonna get hurt.

"Y/N, Derek told me not to call you." Scott started but you cut him off.

"But you did anyway? Listen I don't care. Tell me where the hell you are? The last time you did this, I saved all of your asses." You snapped, angry that your best friends as well as boyfriend were in serious danger yet again.

"I'll text you the address." He ended the call and you began sprinting to your car. It was night time so almost every speeding law was broken. You could hear heartbeats, so many of them. You slowly crept behind a wall, leading up to where everyone was.

"Long time no see Derek, where's your pretty little girlfriend?" One of the hunters smirked knowing it would get him angry. His growl could be heard from miles away. All the hunters were facing their backs to you and Stiles noticed you.

"Thank god

"Thank god." He whispered, averting the werewolves attention to you.

"She's right here you son of a bitch!" You roared, instantly turning into your werewolf form and knocking him out. The others took this as a queue to take out the multiple hunters trying to shoot you with bullets and arrows.

"Y/N, little help." Stiles whimpered in the corner as another Hunter was aiming his gun at him.

"Hey, he's human. Shame I'm not." You flashed your eyes and took no hesitation in karate kicking the dude to the floor. You then helped Stiles up.

"You're gonna have to teach me that some time." Stiles told you.

"Stiles get the hell out of here. This isn't a place for humans okay? Especially dopey ones like you, no offence." You told him and he began running.

"None taken." He shouted, running off as fast as his scrawny legs could take him. You turned around and all the hunters had been taken out.

"Praise the lord that queen B showed up." Malia bowed down on the ground making you laugh.

"Baby you're hurt." You whispered to Derek, watching him pull the arrow out of his leg. You knew he'd heal, but you still didn't like the sight.

"I'll be okay Y/N." He told you, standing up and getting ready to leave.

"Y/N WATCH OUT!" Liam yelled so loud but it was too late. The arrow hit you directly in your heart. Scott instantly went and sorted the last remaining hunter out while you fell to the ground.

"No, no, no." Derek declared, putting his arm behind your neck and sitting you up.

"Der, it's okay." You grabbed his hand and gave it a small squeeze. Malia was by your side, crying in heartache at the sight of her best friend. Stiles appeared with Lydia and Lydia broke down.

"Y/N, you're gonna be alright. We're gonna take it out and you're gonna be fine." He kept repeating but both of you knew it wasn't true.

"Remember that time you said I was really hot because I wore your leather jacket?" You brought up the memory knowing it was could be the last one.

"Of course Baby, it was yesterday." Something felt weird. It felt as though the muscles around the arrow were trying to heal? Maybe it hadn't gone deep enough. And it definitely wasn't covered in wolfs-plane, what an untrained hunter.

"Hold up, hold up." You whispered, ripping the arrow out of your chest.

"Y/N!" Derek shouted with tears rolling down his face. You had passed out from the blood loss.

"She's breathing." Liam spoke up and everyone stopped crying and looked at you. Your chest was still rising up and down.

"Hospital now. I'm not losing her like this." Derek declared, carrying you bridal style to the car.