BACK TO SQURE 1

Foster bond book 2

Chapter 1

It  wasn’t up to a year but felt so long, upon my decision to give us both some space to figure what ever this was called out. Keran  had taken a vacation to my aunties a couple of towns away,

“if I have to suffer not been next to you  for a while for you to finally see that we are meant for each other ,then so be it Dennis” she had said to me hurt in her eyes as she walked out of my room three months ago, she came back almost two weeks ago and things seem to have loosen up between us, from her own side though.

Upon her leaving, I began spending as much time as possible with Amber, laboring to get emotionally invested in her as fast as I could, which wasn't difficult at all since Amber was an amazing girl once I started getting to know her better. She was kind, smart, and funny, and she had huge jugs. All good things in my book.

I slowly found myself enjoying her company more and more, and even though my dick kept acting up, I felt it might actually perform better in the future, just as Amber had been hoping.

Keran was dating like mad ever since her return to town to my utter surprise since I expected her to do her bare minimum, and although she didn't have a boyfriend yet, she was clearly committed to getting one as quickly as possible. The space seemed to be working.

We agreed to reduce our shared time solely to poker nights, so we would stand a better chance at falling out of love; in addition, we ceased all contact via texts and calls and limited our conversations to specific topics. We didn't talk about us at all, so that neither felt pressured by the other party.

††††

Thursday, and poker was on the menu. For two glorious hours, we talked and laughed, caught up on everything, and when the clock concluded our second game, I couldn't be any more dejected. Not seeing my foster sister and not having her by my side seemed to have the opposite outcome. I was missing her terribly, and I was just as in love with her if not more. It didn't help that for the first time since we had started our poker night hangouts, I lost both games, so not only I couldn't f**k Amber, I had to orally pleasure my foster sister and to submit my cock to her throat.

A few weeks later, and not only did I not win two games a night, I was in fact losing both games every week. I couldn't grasp how I couldn't win even once, but Keran was now an exceptional poker player, and I was nowhere near beating her. Amber was getting impatient since she wanted us to f**k on the rare occasions my cock was able to give her giant, black tits their proper respect, yet I couldn't go through with it until I won two games a night.

So I kept Amber as happy as I could with the use of my fingers and mouth, but the girl started to deeply pine my cock inside her bald pussy, and her orgasms were weakening with every week she didn't get it; by contrast, I was fairly content being sucked twice a week: once by Amber and once by my little foster sister. Amber was an excellent cocksucker, better than all of my ex-girlfriends, although nowhere near Keran's outrageous cocksucking master class. No one could suck a dick better than my foster sister. It seem she had learned a thing our tqo when she was out of town and was because of our agreement and my problem that we kept on the contract deal ‘foster bond’. She was in a level of her own.

†††††

It was Saturday night and I had just return from another frustrating night with Amber, ascending the stairs when my eyes were blinded by a heinous spectacle. Just a couple of steps above was my foster sister standing. She had a guy standing next to her, raping her mouth while grabbing her tight little little ass over her pussy-length skirt. I felt like my heart might stop beating from the ache of watching the woman I loved, my pure, virgin baby foster sister being handled like a cheap piece of meat in my own house and in front of me nonetheless. The possible implications of it had also stricken me with fear.