FINAL CHAPTER # YES

Chapter 16
No one had seen Keran after that night we fought, I was drenched in fear she meet have hanged herself or jumped into the river.

It was on a Friday marking two weeks after she had disappeared that Mom and dad got a videoed email from her and a few hours later I also did.

It was addressed TO MY LOVING PARENTS and read

I will always be grateful for all the love you showered on me, the protection you gave me, the food and shelter, by all standard you are my parents not my foster parents, and I am so sorry for the pain and sorrow I have put you both through these couple of days ,but I needed to leave for my own good and for the family, I am safe and sound and hope to travel through life where ever it may take me. I still have one wish, that you denounce me your daughter that way it will be easy for all of us, I will always keep you close to my heart and closet to my soul. Thank you for everything dad and mom I love you both so much.

TO MY LOVING BROTHER

Yes Dennis you where right about every thing, it was illegal, destructive, and I had no right to seduce you or pull you into my dark desire, and I owned it to you to give you space to live you own life and make your own decisions. Freya is a nice person worthy of some one like you, show her the love you couldn't show me. Lastly before I say good bye I want you to know that you where always the live of my life and will always be, yes you told me to try, but it won't work, it has always been you from the start and will be you till the very end, good bye Dennis, good bye my love.

I remained speechless, emotionless and numb look at her face smiling to conceal the pain, which I was feeling too, how could I have push her this far when I was so much in love with her, screw Freya, Keran was all I wanted ,all I needed, and I was going to find her by all means possible even if it took me forever.

††††††††††

3 YEARS LATER

The house was by far fancier than I had taught it to be, finally, after three years of search I had finally found Keran, more correctly now called Katerina Deane. I got my sweaty hands to finally knock.

Katerina Deane was an upgrade of the girl I once ignored, she looked more confident, and above all other things sexy as hell, she took off her glasses once she saw me right at her door ,states away from home.

"Dennis... is that really you"

"I finally found you" I said ,rushing at her lifting her up her feet in a big hug.
She withdrew from me once I placed her down "why are you here and how did you know I will be here in the country when I have been aboard for the past one year"

All I could answer was "I never stopped looking for you". With that I want down on my knee's

"please forgive me for all the heart breaks I might have cost you, I was surely a dummy to think I could do without you, I need you to be complete Keran "

At the mention of her name 'Keran ' she busted in tears... Dennis please no I can't go through this again and I forgave you along time ago".

I am not here to go back on my words, not to you and not again, with that I deeper my hand into my pocket and brought out what I have traveled all over to give to her, an engagement ring.

"Miss Katerina Deane will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me"

I could only make out a word she said before the hugs and kisses that followed

YES!!!