MORE OF FREYA 2

Chapter 12

I took Freya out that night to a quiet bar, and she was looking extra hot. Her shoulder length blond hair was swept into a ponytail, her bust was emphasized with a low-cut blouse, and her snug skirt gave my cock more than enough to get excited about, which got me excited that my cock was even getting excited in the first place.

We were having a good time watching a jazz band that was playing old hits; however, I found myself struggling not to obsess over my foster sister since I was quite emotional from how I'd spoken to her, although I knew she deserved it. She had given her boyfriend her virginity, and that was the price for her to pay -- that I would hate her forever.

"Do I look pretty enough for you?" Freya asked, coyly simpering.

"Oh, yeah. You look ravishing."

She did look ravishing. Her looks was her star gift, and one of many gifts this girl had in possession.

"Ravishing... now that is a word I haven't heard in a while."

"That is a word I haven't said to a girl in a while; or ever for that matter."

Blood mounted in her cheeks. She began circling the rim of her wine glass with her pampered fingernail, glancing back and forth between the glass and me in cute bashfulness.

I wasn't lying. I never called any girl ravishing before, but Freya more than fit the bill. She was a very beautiful girl, on par with my foster sister, which got me to think that perhaps there was a kernel of truth in the myth that hot girls tend to befriend fellow hot girls. I then reflected on the fact that I had never called Keran ravishing, even though she definitely was. I wondered if it meant something... a wave of melancholy then swept over me, when a plausible explanation suggested that I didn't appreciate Keran enough to realize her true worth. I quickly dismissed it from my head and perked up when I reminded myself that she was a f**king demon of a whore.

I ordered another glass of wine and looked at Freya, who seemed a bit pensive. "What are you thinking about?"

"Are you sure you wanna know?" she asked, her voice sleek and sultry, almost a purr.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I was just thinking that you're quite... ravishing yourself."

I blushed and chuckled in discomfort. "Now that's definitely the first time a girl ever called me that."

She smiled. "Your ex-girlfriends didn't think you're ravishing?"

"Well... I don't know," I laughed, still embarrassed. "They called me good-looking, hot, handsome, hunk, even pretty"-I recalled Keran calling me that awhile back-"but... never ravishing."

Our mouths closed shut for a full minute as we eye-f**ked each other.

She broke eye contact and resumed playing with her wine glass. "Too bad that this can't go anywhere."

"Can't it?"

"I'm not going to risk losing your foster sister as my friend, so no, it can't."

"I told you that you were a good friend."

We kept quiet, focusing on the music.

"And besides, you're still hung up on that girl," she suggested as an afterthought.

"Indeed I am," I sighed in dismay and drank from my glass.

"I have to say, it's a shame that I won't get to prove to you that I can make you fall in love with me."