THE CHOICE.

Foster bond
Chapter 3

She giggled. "I guess it means you really want to be inside me."

"More than anything”

Her lean arms snaked around my neck once more as she whispered in my ear, "Good answer."

She pressed her body as tightly as she could to mine and maneuvered herself to have her moist labia wrap back around my pole. I could sense that sticky grip on my shaft as her lips expanded and contracted around me to grasp me harder. They clung on so snugly now that I almost felt as if they were a part of me.

"Ready?" she whispered.

I looked deep into her eyes and nodded.

She swung herself up against me, grinding her slimy pussy all the way up to the peak of me, before permitting her clingy slit to slope back down, leaving pussy-goo skid marks along my shaft.

We gasped, almost on cue, neither prepared for that rush.

My lips quivered as if the room were freezing. "My goodness, baby..."

"That was... unexpected," she gasped, her glassy eyes beaming.

I looked down at my cock only to see it coated in my foster sister. Her juices were glossy, translucent, and absolutely appetizing.

"It feels like the real deal, right?" she asked nervously.

I ran my fingers in her long, silky hair, lingering on her scalp. I delicately massaged her there as we locked eyes and could barely breathe from the excitement of feeling each other to this extent.

It happened so fast... too fast.

After a tense staring, we stormed each other's mouths in utter ruthlessness. We hadn't kissed in weeks, and we definitely never kissed like that before. It was as animalistic as it was tender. Our aching yearning for one another was now on full display. Her tongue breached my mouth, traced mine, and teased it to come out and play; mine was more than willing.

What started out as a gentle, erotic dance quickly escalated to a rough, passionate brawl. My tongue stroked then slapped hers, and hers swirled at mine before slapping back. We bound and untangled, smacking and flicking at each other for minutes. I searched for her gums, spiraling on whatever she had in store. She shoved hers into my mouth and mimicked each of my moves while scratching my back with her long fingernails. The sound of our tongues wetly clinging and releasing, lapping gently and lashing crassly was as arousing as the dirty deed itself.

"Dennis, I've missed you so much," she panted as her tongue reentered my mouth.

We were getting hornier by the second, and before we knew it, my foster sister strangled my neck and began gliding her pussy up and down my cock.

"Baby, you feel so amazing," I gasped, gazing down at her slit as it soared up my pole.

She wasn't trickling anymore. She was pouring herself all over me, and my balls were long drenched in her heady lubricants. My cock lay firmly between her wet, padded lips, enjoying maximum friction, as my foster sister continued to bob herself against it. In seconds, I was lubed up completely in her juices, and her virgin cunt easily arose and fell against me.

Our tongues didn't break contact throughout while our lips avidly kissed. The symphony of our pants, kisses, and throbs of our hearts reverberated across the room to only be disturbed by the raw sound of wet flesh rubbing another, as my foster sister's labia kept erotically mounting the length of my dick. The room was now oozing with her pussy nectar and our collective sweat.