LOST

Chapter 14

Friday evening, and I was sitting in front of my computer  when my phone buzzed.

Freya texted, "I can't stop thinking about that night."

I texted, "Me too... that jazz band was amazing."

So are you home she texted

I texted, yeah

So Keran told me your parents where not home.
Where is she anywhere I texted
On a date with her bf
I see so let me guess you wanted to drop by.
After about a minute she replied and if I say yes.
Then I will be more than happy to host you.
I’ll be there in 10.
Freya actually made it in 8, I was so optimistic when the door bell rang, and also as horny as f**k.
I tried as much as I could to be a gentleman, making sure she felt special and got the warmth welcome she deserved.

When we where past formalities I abruptly took her in my arms as I kissed her passionately, which had Freya gasping in surprise at either the suddenness or at the amount of force I exerted. She didn't waste time, though, and her arms quickly enveloped my neck.

I pinned her to the wall as I nibbled her neck, she moaned out loud, when if was certain we needed more and we resumed tongue-wrestling all the way up to my room.

We kissed next to my bed while she took off her jacket, revealing the sexy tank top she wore underneath. I didn't allow her to keep it on for long, and she retaliated by robbing me of my shirt while groping my abdomen all over. Still massaging her tongue with mine, I reached for her back and unhooked her pink bra while pressing my crotch harder into hers.

Freya had great tits. She was smaller than my foster sister and way smaller than Amber, but her breasts weren't lacking at all in perkiness and feel. They were rounded, sassy, and stood up so nicely with her pink nipples already thrusting out, anticipating my mouth.

While we were unbuttoning each other's jeans', I moved to suck on her neck, breathing in her heady fragrance. I was still laboring on her second button when she already finished and pulled mine down. I kicked them off swiftly and resumed unbuttoning hers. While waiting for me, Freya took the liberty to fondle the bulge over my boxer briefs.

I got the job done eventually and peeled off her jeans that were so tight on her they might as well have been tattooed to her skin. She swayed her hips from side to side while I knelt before her to take them off completely. I then licked her left leg all the way up until I was back storming her caramel-flavored mouth. My leg lick made her mad with lust, and as she pulled me by the hair, she, essentially, began raping my tonsils.

Few seconds later, I was completely naked, and Freya was reduced to nothing but her pink panties. She started pushing me backwards to my desk while tonguing me throughout. I landed in my swivel chair, and she climbed atop me. Straddling me, she leaned forward, feeding me her perky pale breasts in excitement. One after the other, I suckled her pink nipples into my mouth while spreading her butt.

Freyas' nipples were equally satisfying. Her erect flesh curled nicely in my fingers, and my lips greatly enjoyed the feel of nibbling them. She was slowly jacking me off while observing my sucking techniques, releasing an occasional pant here and a moan there. She then pivoted around to sit on me, propping her slender back against my chest. She slid her panties off and spun back around to straddle me face to face.

I gasped as my erected dick was buried halfway through her wet pussy—

"Now be patient for a second," she breathed, stirring on my cock but not allowing it to impale her farther. "I'm not used to put things this size in me."

"Take your time," I graciously replied.

I bobbed my mouth on one of her nipples while curling the other in my fingers. I noticed that Freyas' nipples seemed to be quite large although proportionate to her breasts, if only barely. It triggered my cock to swell further in reply, hindering its own endeavors as it was still slaving to stretch her, so she could take all of me.