LONGING GUILT

FOSTER BOND

Chapter 2

A few weeks later, and Amber gave me a talk regarding why I wasn't f**king her in the rarities even now that my dick was getting some blood running when with her.
I convinced her that I was looking for us to make love on a special occasion, like she deserved. She didn't seem too happy about it, yet it silenced her concerns. I knew I couldn't escape it anymore. Either I f**ked her or broke up with her. My mouth and fingers had gone as far as they could, yet sadly, for a woman with a healthy sex drive, there is no replacement for a good hard cock shoved deep in her wet pussy, f**king her night and day.

On the poker front, I was still losing both games a night every week ever since Keran had set new ground rules. It baffled me that I couldn't win at all for five straight  rows. How was it possible? I had no idea. I guess Keran was a natural, or I was a truly shitty player. Keran was dating a different guy for more than a month now. Although I hadn't seen him yet, I sensed this time it wasn't just to spite me or to pass the time. She was out frequently, and my mom had said that she really seemed to like him.

Since she and I seldom spoke—as part of our new agreement—and since we didn't talk about Amber or her dating when we did see each other, I had no way of telling how serious it was, which got me conflicted. On one hand, I was thrilled she might have moved on just as I had hoped, so she would have a normal life; on the other hand, it was breaking my heart to think she wouldn't be mine. I was just so in love with her. Pervert

†††††

Thursday 10 p.m., I just lost both games once again. My foster sister leaned back against her pillows after taking off her boxers, so I could start pleasuring her. She kept her top on. She always did. I hadn't seen her sculptured breasts ever since that weekend at the hotel months ago.

I lay between her legs, licking her sexy little slit. "Keran?"

"Yeah?" she softly panted.

"How is it that I can't win anymore? It's sort of weird, isn't it?"

"Dennis, not now. My goodness, I've missed your mouth... do your thing, baby."

I tilted my head and assaulted her labia from the side, sinking my lips into them, tugging and nibbling relentlessly. Keran tensed up and was getting restless, crushing her sheets with her long fingers, pinching and wrinkling them. A minute later, I finally granted her piquant cleft a break from the abuse, much to Keran's disappointment as was supported by her bitter grunt.

"Dennis, you're the best I've ever had," she panted, her trembling legs engulfing my neck. "No contest."

I smeared her excitement around to moisten her lips some more before I dragged my tongue up her slit, reaching her button and vibrating my tongue just above it. As her clit wriggled out of its hood to my enthused oral ministrations, my foster sister fastened her legs around my neck and let out a satisfying morn of pleasure. The one that just turns on a guy

"How many have you had?"

I knew it wasn't very intelligent of me to ask since I really didn't want to know. Any number would be wrong. That's how it is when you love a woman. You want her to be as pure as possible, untainted, untouched, unviolated.

"Are you sure you wanna know?" She stroked my hair with one hand and parted her now bloated labia for me with the other. "Yes, right there... you know how I like it," she moaned.

I gaze up “No forget it.”

"What's the answer—oh my goodness, lick me—you wanna hear?"

She tensed up again and was trembling in labored breaths.