MORE OF FREYA

Chapter 11

The next few days, I kept myself as occupied as possible with my trading and staying over at friends'. I couldn't face Keran. I was so hurt that I couldn't even bring myself to look at her. I couldn't believe she had given her virginity to her boyfriend, and I was even more shocked by how vicious she was about it, fully knowing she was cutting at my chest.

I toyed a couple of times with the idea of getting back together with Amber since my cock was now producing more boners by the day, but I couldn't go through with it since I knew I couldn't give her, emotionally, what she so deserved. She meant too much to me. I then thought about Freya. I knew I had promised Keran to stay away from her, but she was able to make me laugh, and that was a hell of a lot more than what my friends could do for me. I needed someone to help me forget my foster sister, and I was desperate.

"I can't believe it," Freya answered her phone.

"Believe it."

"Are you sure you didn't misdial? Because I'm not cool if you hang up."

I chuckled.

"So, what can I do for you, Dennis? Aside from making you laugh."

"I don't know. What can you do for me?"

"Less than you might think."

"Oh?"

"Your foster sister has forbidden me from having any romantic contact with you affective three days ago, when you stormed out without even saying goodbye."

"I thought you don't take orders from no one."

"I don't, but I don't wanna lose one of my best friends; especially, when her damaged brother has shown so little interest in me."

"Then how about a non-romantic contact? Did she say anything about that?"

"Actually... no, she didn't."

"Is that something you might be interested in?"

"I might... but if we're going to be friends, it might be best to keep it from her. I don't want her to give me another ultimatum."

"That's doable."

"Good. Now, when do I get to see you?"

I chuckled. "A little eager there, aren't we, friend?"

"What can I say? I really like my new friend."

"Well, tonight there's—"

"Great. Pick me up at 8?"

"You don't even know what I was going to say."

"You had me at tonight."

We laughed.

"Wear something pretty," I said.

"Don't I always?"

"Text me your address. See you at 8."

*

I returned home later that day to get ready and to take my dad’s second car. I entered the house and saw Keran sitting in the living room with my dad and her boyfriend.

"I thought to report you to missing persons by now," my dad said. "Where have you been?"

I walked to the stairs. "At a friend's."

"Have you met your foster sister's boyfriend?"

Both Keran and Morris kept quiet. Morris was obviously aware we weren't speaking.

"Yes, I have, and though I'd love to stay and chat, I have a date to get ready for."

As I was scrubbing in the shower, I heard the bathroom door squeaks open, and someone no doubt entered. I quickly worked out that only my foster sister would do such a thing as my parents would always knock. I ignored her presence, even though I couldn't be sure it was her since I couldn't see through the shower curtain. After a couple of minutes, I decided to say something since my mystery guest remained in complete stillness.

"What do you want?"

"To brush my teeth," my foster sister replied.

"liar get out."

"No."

“suite yourself."

She opened the curtain.

"Keran, what the f**k?!"

She glimpsed at my cock before she stared into my eyes.

"There's something seriously wrong with you, Keran."

"No one is more qualified than you to know—since you're the one who's f**ked me over and ruined my life."

"Yeah? Was it also me who told you to spread your legs and let your boyfriend's giant cock pop your cherry?"

"You gave up on me."

"Don't you f**king dare! I didn't give up on you!"

"Then what were you doing? You sure hell didn't fight for me!"

"I was... you know what? Why don't you take your sore pussy back downstairs? I have a date, and I'm going to be late."

"I don't know what you're so excited about. Your squishy dick doesn't even work. Only I can make you hard, you f**king pervert."

"Oooooo Wrong, my slutty foster sister. My dick has now resumed working, and although I can't claim it to be fully operational, I'm slowly getting there. I don't need your skanky mouth anymore. I can get it nice and hard by myself; that said, I do thank you for your whorish services. You've been of great help. My future girlfriends will forever be in your debt."

I gloated inwardly when I noticed that I finally succeeded in piercing through her armor as she was clearly starting to get rattled.

"You're bluffing."

"Am I? This is not poker, Keran. I never bluff when cunts are involved... speaking of cunts, get the f**k downstairs. Give your boyfriend a good blowjob before you go out. That's all you're good for anyway... you disgust me."

"I wish you die, Dennis. For what you did to me... you should die."

"Whatever, whore."