THREE

A/N: Warning, mature content ahead

A/N: Warning, mature content ahead. Probably should warn you guys since I just sprung it on you in chapter one. oops. :))

My eyes are glued to the lace panties dangling from his hands. I can't stop looking at them, because when I do I'm going to have to face the worst embarrassment of my life. I barely notice myself inching backwards as he walked slowly into my family home. It's only when he slammed the door shut with his foot that my eyes finally met with his.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I demand, finally breaking out of my trance.

He sneered once again moving closer to me, as if stalking his prey. "Do you know how it feels to wake up alone, in my cold bed, without my dick warmer?" His husky voice answers as he continues stalking towards me. Wait? It was his party?

"Are you actually serious right now? I'm not a fucking object! How do you even know where I live?" I all but screamed at him. My body was unconsciously walking back, in line with his pace. I knew what would happen if he caught me, and as much as I enjoyed last night, it wasn't going to happen again.

Ignoring me, he caged his large body over mine just as my back hit the wall, my panties thrown on the living room floor. His large arms hovered over my head and he stared intensely at my face. "How should I punish you?" He whispered. "Not let you come? Make you come too many times? I like the latter."

I swallowed audibly. What had I gotten myself into? Wasn't last night supposed to be a one-night-stand? Isn't that how things worked? I shook my head out of my thoughts before placing both my hands on his chiselled chest. I shivered, my underwear moistening. I had to use all the strength I had to push him away rather than jump him in my living room.

"Last night was a one-time thing. It's not going to happen again," I explained, my eyes glued to his chest because I was too afraid to look him in the eye. God knows what would happen.

"But you have something that belongs to me," he whispered into my ear, his breath caressing my skin.

I tried to move out of his arms, only moving an inch before I was trapped again. "I-I'll go get the boxers," I stuttered, seeing the underlying lust and hunger he had in his eyes. 

"I'm not talking about the boxers," his deep voice states sternly.

My eyes went wide, and before I knew it, his arms had secured under my ass and hoisted me up the wall. He gave my cheeks a tight squeeze before rubbing his evident erection onto my own moistened panties. My body betrayed me, and I moaned, my head leaning back into the wall.

He took the opportunity to tongue my flesh and my grasp on his shoulders tightened. This was not one of my best moments. Being plastered against a wall in my living room and being dry humped by my one-night-stand. Well, he wasn't going to be that anymore.