THIRTEEN

A/N: Look at the gorgeous cover made by @missmuhammadhuwa down the bottom of the page! I love it sm! 

I woke up Monday morning with a huge headache, which is why I walked into school with huge sunglasses on my head. I didn't really want to be noticed and I was still upset about what Sebastian had said yesterday. It wasn't even the fight that annoyed me. It was the fact the he said those four words that continuously echoed through my head.

I was cut away from my depressing thoughts when I felt an arm slide around my shoulders. I was surprised at first because I had just jumped out of the front seat of my mum's car. The arm was heavy and warm, telling me that it wasn't one of my best friends but a male. I'd hoped it'd be Sebastian, but I'd prefer if he was on his knees begging for my forgiveness.

"You look lonely, babe. Maybe I can fix that," Jax whispered into my ear. I didn't stop myself from cringing at his words before shrugging his arm off my shoulder.

"What do you want Jax? It's Monday morning and I already have a headache. I don't need it to be a migraine," I grumpily mumbled before speeding up my pace.

"I heard you and your little boyfriend broke up," he said, causing me to stop walking. I slowly turned around to see his arms crossed and his lips pulled into a smirk. I still couldn't believe that my younger self had fallen for this guy.

"Where did you hear that?" I cautiously asked, tugging on the straps of my back pack.

"I have eyes and ears everywhere," he cockily shrugged off. I narrowed my eyebrows in return. Bash and I didn't break up, did we? We just had an argument. An argument that makes my trust for Sebastian falter a bit, but feelings don't just disappear over-night. That's why I'm feeling like crap right now.

"We didn't break up," I defend, turning around and making my way to my locker. I heard his footsteps behind me and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. This boy couldn't take a hint.

I pulled my locker door back more harshly then I had previously intended to. I shoved my bag in my locker, taking out my books to prepare for my first lesson. I could feel him lingering behind me, waiting for something. For what? I didn't know.

Once I had finished organising myself I slammed my locker door shut and turned around. "Leave me alone Jax," I started. "I'm not having a good day and unless you want an injured nut sack I suggest you back off."

He put his hands up in surrender before stalking off down the hallway. I let out a breath of supply before hiking my books up my chest and rubbing my forehead. I started to walk out towards the door where I had come from in hopes of meeting up with my friends.

The warm sunlight shined down on my skin. It was loud outside as everyone started to wonder in to the buildings. The carpark was full on people who had the license and unassigned parking spaces. The one thing that caught my eye was a sleek, black car that I hadn't recognised before. What surprised me the most is when I saw Theo step out of the sleek, black car. I almost dropped my books.