TWELVE

A/N: It's about to go down y'all

A/N: It's about to go down y'all. Honestly, I don't really know if I like this chapter but it needed to happen.

I woke up late in the afternoon to a consistent banging on Sebastian's door. My man groaned, and his chest vibrated against my side. I didn't want him to get up, because that would mean I'd have to get up and I was feeling pretty comfortable cuddled up with Bash.

The banging continued a second time. I willed the person to go away and leave us in peace, but it seemed as though they wanted the opposite as they banged on the door once again. It took me the third time to realise it, but the banging wasn't coming from the front door, it was coming from Sebastian's bedroom door.

Bash heaved a heavy sigh and in defence I gave him the cutest pout I could. His eyes latched onto my lips before he leant down gently and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I'll just be a second baby," he said, before proceeding to get up from the bed. His warmth immediately disappeared but I didn't mind it that much as I got a great view of his great ass. I watched with hooded eyes before he proceeded to pull on a pair of boxers tauntingly. I groaned and threw my head back into the pillow as Sebastian just laughed.

"Sebastian! I know you're in there! Hurry the fuck up!" I heard feminine voice came from the other side of the door. My body tensed as I instantly recognised her voice. I sunk back into the bed sheets.

Did she have a key to my boyfriend's apartment?

Bash swung the door back harshly, the sound of it hitting the wall resonating through the dark room. "What do you want Vanessa?" He sleepily, but angrily mumbled.

"We need to talk about your little girlfriend," she crankily mumbled. The word girlfriend was spat from her mouth, as though it was poison.  I winced into the sheets before daring myself to have a peek through the white material. Through the little gap I noticed Sebastian's tense figure compared to Vanessa's. She was standing awfully close to him, a sultry stance yet an annoyed look on her face.

"There's nothing to talk about," Sebastian gritted through his teeth. My heart warmed that he was standing up for me since I couldn't stand up for myself. It wasn't as though I wouldn't, I physically couldn't, lying naked and vulnerable in Bash's bed. This probably taints my image more for Vanessa, but I couldn't care less.

"The whore already has her wrapped around her little finger," she seethed. I watched through the sheets as she took a step closer to Sebastian. It was at that point that my jealously flared. She needed to get away from my man. Now. "Do you remember all the fun we use to have," she lowered her voice to sound more seductive.

Bash took a large step back and I had to contain myself as Vanessa's expression changed to embarrassed and shocked. She quickly collected herself by taking a deep breath before starting to check out my man.

It had to be the most inconvenient timing as my phone started ringing on Sebastian's bedside table. The vibration was echoing against the wood and the ringtone of facetime rung through the air. It was an awkward silence as the phone continued to ring and eventually stop.