Chapter 25

YALL ARE GOING TO LIKE THIS✨
——————————————————————
   It's quicker than I can blink, Erik found his way into the little room, slamming the door behind him. His hands find my wrists, and he pushes me against the wall lightly, holding me down. "You have no idea who your messing with K" he groans, his eyes closing. "It's my first day as king and I order you to kiss me" Erik smirks. "Well as my first day as queen I deny the request" I reply, I think he thinks I can't tell, but my heart beats faster as he draws his face closer to mine ever so slowly. "You dare defy the king" he asks raising an eyebrow. His hands release my wrists, finding their way to my lower thigh thats just barely covered by my dress, the slit in the side coming dangerously close. "Uhm-I" his breathe hitched and I can feel myself giving in. "If you don't stop being so cute I'm just gonna kiss you. That's fine right?" I love the fact that he asks but barely waits for a response. "I mean-uhm uh-" His lips almost touch mine, but I slide my thumb in the small space between us. Before I have time to hit him with some witty line, he moves my hand. "Nah babe, I'm done with all that waiting. I've waited long enough, now your mine ." Erik moves all the way in, and I don't stop him. Our mouths connect and I can feel the needy heat and passion radiating from his body into mine. His hand moves from my thigh up and into the slit of my dress so that his fingertips are directly gripping the skin of my hip. I can feel myself melting into him, and we pull away, our noses touching, our mouths letting out heavy, deep breaths. I snake my hand around to the back of his neck, pulling him even closer. "Was it worth the wait?" I ask sensually. "Every...mmm-second" he replies. I push his hand out from the side of my dress and hold it. "If you want more, the waiting time is gonna even longer" I whisper. "Good thing I'm sticking around. As long as it takes." Erik licks his lips and my stomach explodes into fireworks. "I guess maybe we should go home?" He suggests, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, I guess so."