Chapter 31

Running back now, our feet slap against the floor loud enough for everyone in the palace to hear. I cant help but laugh as he leads me around like a horse. "Where are we going" I question through giggles, his grip on my hand tightening. "Somewhere more private." Luckily it doesn't take as long for us to get to the destination, unlike the last time.
"Our room, how romantic" I laugh. "Oh you won't make fun of it when you see the inside" Erik responds as he opens the door for me. I stopped laughing. He was definitely right. Without a doubt, this one room by itself was the size of a mansion that would cost millions. As I take it all in, Erik stands by my side, observing it as well. It was in describable. The bed was the focal point of the room, it was white and gold, beautiful pillars on supported the steps it lay upon.

   The windows behind it showed off the beauty and grace of Wakanda from above

   The windows behind it showed off the beauty and grace of Wakanda from above. When I turn to the side I can see a hall that leads to what looks like a pool. "I-I can't..." "Then don't. I'm gonna go right over there. I left you something more appropriate to change into. Follow me if you dare." Erik disappears down the hall and while I retrieve my outfit. Now that I've seen it, I definitely wouldn't consider it an outfit, but a really beautiful swimsuit, yes. It was a simple light pink suit with a elegant lace cover up that dragged at my feet.

(This, but in light pink just use your imagination)

   After putting it on and glancing at myself in the mirror, I could tell I was gonna love this. Looking at a dress that was more than my rent crumpled on the floor...where I had dropped it while changing into an even prettier piece made me feel some type of way. I toss my wavy hair into a messy bun, looking at my reflection the last time before setting off to the hallways.