Chapter 41

The rest of the afternoon was indescribable. I couldn't believe how much I had been missing in the big city back in LA. This place was amazing, not a second did I want to be anywhere other than where I was. It was easy to tell why everybody was so happy and easy going all the time, there were no worries, just excitement and fun. The day was coming to a close, sun hanging low in the sky, but it hadn't quite hit the edge of the mountains yet. I walked with Imani and Ayana back to our starting place in the towns market. Not to my surprise, it wasn't any less busy, it was just as wild as it had been when we first arrived. "This day has been... unreal your highness. Thank you for blessing me with this...experience. I cannot express-" "oh please! Ayana, i had an amazing day and all because of you. I'll come back in a day or two, mind being my tour guide?" Her face lights up again as it had the first time I offered and I can see her trying to conceal her excitement. "Yeah! I-I mean, of course. Totally! Thanks-" all of a sudden she stopped, both of us hearing a voice calling. "Coming mother!" She responds. "Well that's my cue to go! Thank you again!" Ayana runs off back to her tent quickly but I turn away before she reaches it to give her privacy. As I face forward again, Imani meets my gaze. "Queen Keira, King N'jadaka has asked for you to be sent to him" she says, clicking a couple buttons on the hologram receiver on her wrist. "Right now? Awe I was just about to watch the sunset!" I whine, letting her take my hand and lead me to the palace. "Don't worry. All will be well" Imani smiles as we start back to the palace.