Chapter 53

I could feel his heartbeat from where I was standing, I could see the lust in his eyes. "So...what do ya feel like doing for the rest of the night?" I ask, looking into his eyes, raising a brow. "You." He replies so nonchalantly that I feel unsteady. A smirk crosses my face and my fingers wrap around his tie, and with it I pull his face down to my level. "Sounds good to me" I whisper into his ear, causing his already quick heartbeat to accelerate. Our lips connect once more and his hands dare to grip the back of my thigh, making me groan against him. Our eyes steal glances between kisses, his chocolate brown eyes complimenting his skin. His scent is of the ocean and strong masculinity, but it's not the only thing making it hard to breathe. His small sounds eat away at my mind, sending waves of heat through my body. Not just his, but my hands too, roam willingly. One of mine slung around his shoulders, the other running up his arm. His in the other hand finds more dangerous places, stroking my lower back gently and groping my thigh oh so teasingly. Together, our breaths get heavier as the feelings build, and both of us are unable to hold the tension. "Mmm your ready now aren't you? We should get back to the palace" he mumbles. "Or...or, right here, on the beach, you and me." I can he's getting more impatient with every second we aren't pressed together. My fingers move down the buttons of his collared shirt, undoing them slowly, tracing the rigid yet soft skin underneath. His do the same, callused fingers rubbing circles down my spine and unzipping the dress with it. Everything stills for a couple seconds as we gaze at each other and try out best to take in the moment. "Why not?" His love falls to my neck as his lips trail down.
———————————————————————
Hey guys, I'm sorry about being gone for so long but I think I'm ending the story here! It's been an amazing experience and I can't thank you each enough for talking to me and supporting my story as not only readers but friends! I'm thinking of writing some kind of summer love/mystery/action story soon because it's summer right now where I am and I'm feelin the whole "summer fling" thing so who knows! I love you all and thank you so much.

Forever-me⭐️