Chapter 52

He buries his face in his hands, taking a second and he gets down off his chair so he's standing in front of me. Offering his hand, Erik reaches for mine, and I extend it to him. Slowly, silently, he walks me down the beach back from where we came. The candles dance romantically under the now shining stars in the fading sunset. I was so caught up in enjoying the moment, the feelings and the scenery that I almost didn't notice we were standing under the wooden alter. Erik faced me toward the ocean, and after a deep breath, sank to his knee. Immediately my hand covered my mouth, I could already feel the tears forming in my eyes. "Keira Graham, there is nobody in Wakanda, nobody in the world or the universe that could make me feel what I feel when I'm with you. Leaving you was the hardest thing I've ever had to do and now that I have you again, I don't ever intend on letting you go. They often say that a tree with strong roots has no reason to fear a storm, Keira, you are my roots. I cant promise our future will be easy, or that we won't meet our storms, but as long as your by my side, there is nothing we can't do. With that, there is only one thing to do...and that's to make you mine. Forever." Erik pulls a red velvet box from his pocket, opening it up, revealing the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. He takes the hand he had been holding and kisses it, slipping the ring onto the correct finger. "What do you say Keira. You down to be my official queen?" He asks, looking at me from below hopefully. Unable to speak, I nod. "I-is that even a question to you? Hell yeah" I laugh as water falls from my eyes. Erik jumps up, tears in his eyes as well and he pulls me into a hug unlike any other embrace before. His strong arms surround me like a shield of love, the scent his suit is laced with swirling to the cloud 9 he has sent me to. Silently he pulls away and for a second we gaze into each other's eyes. The moment doesn't last very long because the space between us closes as Erik leans down swiftly for a kiss. With his hand, he steadies the small of my back, holding against him in the best way. My hands travel to the back of his neck, pulling him farther into my lips. When he releases me to look up at him, I remain standing close. Dangerously close.
———————————————————————
Again I find myself wondering if you want me to continue the story let me know please. Ily