Chapter 2.

(A/N: Alright so I decided that I wanted Shawn to have 3 daughters all by the same girl. It seems like it's going to be very interesting so let's see how this goes😌)

Today I Decided To Go Sneak Up On Baby Boy Today For The Simple Fact That Bey Will Be Busy

Today I Decided To Go Sneak Up On Baby Boy Today For The Simple Fact That Bey Will Be Busy. Bey Had Signed Caleb Up For Baseball Like A Month Ago And He Made The Team.

It Was Their First Practice Today Since Their Game Was This Saturday At 10 In The Morning.

I Was Parked Out Front At His School Waiting For Him To Come Out And Bey Texted Me.

Baby Gurl😼😍: I hope you picked up my baby lil trifling ass nigga🙄.

I Couldn't Help But To Laugh At Her Text. This Girl Was And Has Always Been Straight Up Disrespectful.

Caleb's Father: Wasn't too disrespectful when I was deep in those guts🤩🤪.

She Had Read My Message Very Fast Cause The Little Grey Bubble Appeared With The Three Dots Which Meant She Was Typing.

Baby Gurl😼😍: Wasn't too deep, I had to fake my orgasms. Ryan we can't keep doing that alright? Yesterday that was it, I've been doing fine without you and I don't need you messing anything up.

Caleb's Father: damn..it's like that word👌🏽.

Baby Gurl😼😍: Ryan it has always been like that but you wouldn't know that because you're too dictatorial. I'm looking for real love someone who accepts me for my flaws😩. I just need you here for the support of my son plus you have a whole girlfriend who is wonderful so please don't ruin something so good.

Damn I Felt That Shit. I Understand What She's Saying Though So Ima Respect Her And Back Off.

I Heard The Giggling And Talking Causing Me To Look Up And See Caleb Walking With His Little Group Of Friends.

They Departed And He Walked To My Challenger. I Unlocked The Doors And He Got Right In.

 I Unlocked The Doors And He Got Right In