Chapter 29.

| Sierra POV |
January 26
4:34 PM
_____________________________

Today Was Thursday Which Only Meant One More Day Till Friday. I'm Just Ready To Get Back Home To My Baby Sister.

She's The Only Person I Look Forward To Seeing Almost Every Second Of The Day. Dad Went Back To Work Today Which Meant Mom Was Home Alone With Blue.

Our Sleep Schedules Have Changed. Scarlett Decided To Take Online Classes For College, So That She Could Help Around The House.

Since Mom Doesn't Pick Us Up From School Anymore. Sage Decided On Driving Dad's Mercedes-Benz And They Were Cool With It.

I Finished Up The Last Bit Of My Work On The Chromebook. Once The Bell Had Rung Everyone Flew Out Of That School.

Sage Was Waiting For Me In The Car And Any Other Day I'd Be Doing The Same.

"Would you hurry up? You just staring and shit." She Started The Car Up.

"Don't be cursing at me if I ain't cursing at you. That's what I can't wait till mom starts driving again cause you gotta attitude problem just like Nicole." I Slammed The Passenger Door.

"Don't compare me to that bitch. If it wasn't for me you would've been dead!" She Backed Out And Sped Off.

"Man I hate you." I Rolled My Eyes And Went Onto My Phones

After We Picked Up Caleb, We Arrived Home In Less That 20 Minutes. Mom's Car Was In The Driveway Along With Dad's.

I Didn't Even Wait For Her To Turn The Car Off. The Only Thing That Was On My Mind Was Getting Blue And Going Upstairs To My Bedroom.

I Rushed Inside And Went To Mom And Dad's Room. She Was Holding Blue Who Was Asleep And Dad Was On His Computer.

 She Was Holding Blue Who Was Asleep And Dad Was On His Computer

"Hi baby sis." I Kissed Her Head And Turned Around Heading Out Of The Room.

"So you gon act like we ain't here Si Si?" Dad Asked Stopping Me Dead In My Tracks.

"Dad I don't wanna talk." I Stormed Off Going Straight Upstairs To My Room.

| Beyoncé POV |