Chapter 18.

2 Months Later
July 10, 2018
12:00 PM
_____________________________

"Why can't y'all just do what I ask? I needed the clothings to be delivered here at 5 ante
meridiem!" Beyoncé Said To Her Team That Didn't Follow Through With Her Orders.

"Umm Bey we understand what AM means." Ryan, Who Was Supposed To Get The Dress Said.

"I suggest you shut yo mouth before you end up jobless." Beyoncé Cut Him Off Real Quick.

"Oop..I like that word job..less." Solange Started Laughing Her Ass Off. "Bey what if you end up neck..less?"

"Then you and me just gone be some dead bitches fighting at the gates of Heaven." Beyoncé Gathered Her Papers.

"We can just try again next week, I'm going out of town so please! Please! Gather your freaking thoughts or all of you will be fired and I mean that." With That Everybody Had Left.

Shawn Was Parked Outside For The Last 2 Hours Waiting For Beyoncé To Leave Work. She's Been So Busy Lately That They Barely Have Time For Each Other.

Shawn Offered To Be Her Chauffeur So She Wouldn't Have To Worry About Too Much.

"How was it baby?" He Got Out And Opened The Door For Her.

By The Looks She Had On Her Face, He Knew That Something Didn't Go Right.

He Got Back In His Seat And Backed Out Leaving The Blocked Off Area.

"Sometimes I just wonder if my team really appreciates me." I Said Out Loud But More To Myself.

"Of course they do baby, why would you say that?" Shawn Grabbed Her Hand Kissing The Back Of It.

"The simplest shit I ask them to do, they fail at it. I had to cancel this photoshoot because they never went to get the wardrobe. How the fuck are we supposed to have a photoshoot with no wardrobe?" I Was On The Verge Of Crying But Then I Reminded Myself That Bad Bitches Don't Cry.

"It'll all work out baby..this is why I'm taking you on vacation so you can ease your mind. I don't like the fact that they're stressing my wife out." Beyoncé Smiled At The Thought Of Being Married To Shawn.

"I just need some good dick that's all." Beyoncé Shrugged Her Shoulders Looking Out Of The Window. "Might even end up pregnant, mess around."

"You just might." Shawn Smirked.

They Drove To Shawn's House To Gather Up All Of Their Belongings And Also Switch Vehicles.

Scarlett POV