Chapter 11.

So Bey Had Invited Me Over To Her House

So Bey Had Invited Me Over To Her House. Usually On Friday's She's Busy With Designing Clothes Or With Caleb.

"Daddy can we get your credit card!?" Sierra Shouted From Her Bedroom.

"I just took y'all shopping what the heck? Where y'all going?" I Asked Her.

"To the movies and then nail salon with some friends. Unless you wanna go with us?" She Came Into The Room.

"Nah y'all know I hate the smell of that place. My other credit card is in the drawer I'm about to head out too." Sage And Scarlett Came In The Room Next.

"You asked us to go somewhere dad?" Scarlett Asked.

"Since when did I need y'all permission to go somewhere? I'm the only one who pays bills up in here. Y'all don't scrub my feet for working hard so I ain't gone tell my business."

"Your toenails are ugly as heck dad. You got camel toes." They Busted Out Laughing.

"Mhm I'll have them too." I Put On My Hat Pulling Up My Pants.

"We know you're going to see Ms.Beyoncé y'all ain't slick. Coming home with hickeys and smeared lipstick all over your lips."Sage Said.

"Good! Now move! Y'all please be safe..call me if anything happens."

"No we ain't calling you because we don't need to hear what's happening over there. Love you daddy bye." They Rushed Me Out Of The House.

Beyoncé's House Was Literally 10 Minutes Away From Mine.

"Mmm hey baby." She Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck And Stood Up On Her Tippy Toes To Kiss My Lips.

"You lookin good ma but you showing too much." I Covered Her Boobs That Was Nearly Out.

"I thought you would've liked it." She Smirked.

"I do but you don't need to come answering the door like that. What if it wasn't me? What if it was your baby daddy? Or somebody?"

"You just had to bring him up." She Rolled Her Eyes Walking Off.

I Followed Behind Her Walking Up The Stairs Going To The Bedroom. She Stood At Her Dresser Looking At Herself Through The Camera.

 She Stood At Her Dresser Looking At Herself Through The Camera