Chapter 25.

| Beyoncé POV |
November 21
Carter Household
_____________________________

"Mom can you rub my stomach? It hurts like really bad?" Caleb Busted Into My Room.

"Lil boy what did I tell you about that?" He Came And Got In My Bed Laying Right Up Under Me Not Even Caring That I Had Only Underwear On.

"You aren't naked mom, plus I've seen that happen before. The only thing that changed is your now the size of a whale." I Looked Down At Him While He Was Laughing.

"But you already know you a SNACK! Love you mom now can you hold me? I'm just trying to get all the loving in before the gremlin gets here." Caleb Rubbed My Belly That Was Huge.

"Don't call my daughter no gremlin." I Wrapped Arm Around His Little Body Kissing His Forehead Over And Over.

My Phone Vibrated. I Looked Down And Saw Shawn's Name Instantly Making Me Smile. Caleb Was Looking Through The Channels So That Gave Me The Opportunity To Text Him Back.

 Caleb Was Looking Through The Channels So That Gave Me The Opportunity To Text Him Back

It Didn't Make Any Sense For Me To Text Him Back. Shawn Told Me That He Had Only One Major Meeting Then He'd Be Coming Back Home.

But I'm Not Gone Lose My Pride And Think The Worst. From There I Just Cuddled With My Baby.

"Mom when is Jay gonna get back home? I really miss my video game partner and I can't call Julez over because him and auntie went back to New Orleans." He Randomly Said, We Were Watching Mindhunter And It Was Just Getting Good.

It Is Now 8:00 And Still No Answer From Shawn. We've Been Snacking On Everything.

"Mom can you open this up for me? My hands are greasy." He Handed Me The Dorito Chip Bag From The Pile.

" He Handed Me The Dorito Chip Bag From The Pile

"You act just like your dumbass father." I Snatched The Bag Opening It Up And Handing It Back To Him.

"Well you are dumb just like him mom. Especially since you dated him and then had me." I Slapped Him In The Back Of His Neck Rolling My Eyes.