Chapter 26.

| Scarlett's POV |
Baby's Nursery
6:45 PM
__________________________

"Put that screw in right there and twist it with your finger." Daddy Instructed Me, We Were Putting The Last Finishing Touches Up In The Nursery.

"Daddy you know I can't do that especially with how long my nails are." I Giggled.

He Smacked His Lips Snatching The Tools Away From Me. "You shoulda never had them dick beaters on."

"Dad these are not d-" I Stopped Myself Because Dad Hated Us Saying That Word.

"Yea that's what the fuck I thought. You better not be using them shits on nobody else private parts. I'll buy you a dildo and that's it." He Got Up From His Spot And Left Out Of The Room.

"Always getting sentimental over something small." I Grabbed My Phone Going On Instagram Seeing That Mom Uploaded An Image.

Liked by kellyrowland, tiamowry and 3,567,021 others beyonce Fun  times!View all 12,911 commentssaintrecords Hey mom quick question @mstinalawson,  are you sure that Rich isn't our father? Look at this picture!!_onlysage_ Mom and grandparents😌, s...

beyonce Fun times!
View all 12,911 comments
saintrecords Hey mom quick question @mstinalawson, are you sure that Rich isn't our father? Look at this picture!!
_onlysage_ Mom and grandparents😌, she looks so pregnant here. Love you mom😭😍

Sage Is Supposed To Be Spending The Night With Her Best Friend. I Can't Stand That Hoe Always Being Sickening.

After 20 Minutes Of Setting This Crib Up, Everything Was Finally Finish. Mom Was Yet To Come Home.

"Dad!" I Left Out Of The Nursery With Trash, Carrying It Downstairs.

He Seriously Can't Be Mad Because My Nails Are Long. He Never Says Anything About Mom's Nails.

I Threw The Wrappers And Stuff Away Before Going To Dad's Man Cave. He Was Playing Some Shooting Game That Looked Very Dumb.

"Dad are you serious right now? You can't be that mad. I'm pretty sure mom does it so why can't I?"

"Whatever me and yo moms got going on in our bedroom. Stays right in that bitch I ain't want my daughters so no nigga dick especially at this age. Motherfuckers will expose you. Then ya daddy gon be on the news for murder."

"Which daddy?" I Smirked.

"Get the fuck out now!" Beyoncé Walked In Looking At The Pair.

"What's going on with y'all?" I Jumped Up And Went To Hug My Pregnant Mother.

"Scarlett is damn near bouta get an ass whooping. She keep fucking wit me and ima end up hurtin her feelings real shit. Y'all can get out."

Mom Giggled. "Baby calm down it's not that serious."

"To me it is and I don't like that shit." He Wasn't Even Playing Anymore.

"Alright daddy I'm sorry. Good night mom I'm going to get ready for bed." I Went To Give Daddy Some Type Of Affection But He Wasn't Even Paying Me Any Attention.