Chapter 16.

1 Month Later
Monday
Awol's Studio
9:45 PM
_____________________________

"Just line them up that's all I ask! Y'all are making this way more difficult. Everybody wants to go home guess what so do I!" I Rolled My Eyes. "You stand right there!"

One Of Beyoncé's Closest Friends Tyrone Stopped By The Building, To At Least Try And Help.

"We haven't eaten in hours. By the time we leave this place we'll look like skeletons." One Of The Models Complained.

"WELL GOOD! YOU GETTIN MONEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU COMPLAINING FOR!?" Beyoncé Shouted.

"Beyoncé baby please calm down. You don't need to be getting worked up over something so small." Mama Tina Told Her Pulling Down The Arm Sleeves.

"Mom I really wish you would go sit down somewhere looking like a suck up ass Tina Turner mixed with Wendy Williams." Everyone Busted Out Laughing At Solange. "Bey you know you could've gave mom some different sizes."

"Y'all have got to chill on the jokes seriously

"Y'all have got to chill on the jokes seriously." Beyoncé Sipped On Her Latte Macchiato.

"That's Solange Sandy Cheeks looking self." Mom Went To Her Spot Standing In Formation.

"You just mad that I got cheeks and you don't!" She Sat Down Next To Me.

"Alright I need for all of you ladies to throw some faces in there, give me sexy but yet serious." Awol Who Was My Photographer Said.

"Shana and girl with the Afro umm Alexis y'all are up first." I Snapped My Fingers At Them.

Shana Was The First To Go And Boy Was I Proud!

"Yesss ma'amm! More face pop your ass out a little more" I Clapped My Hands Watching Her Change Her Facial Expressions

Next Up Was Alexis Who Of Course, Outdid The Previous Girl.