Chapter 13.

One Week Later
Hopkins County District Court
April 13, 2018
9:07 AM
_____________________________

"Are you nervous man?" My Attorney Asked Me.

"Just nervous really hoping I can get full custody of my girls. I can't let them go back to that hellhole." I Rubbed My Freshly Shaved Head Back And Forth.

It Bothered Me Even More That Nicole Threatened To Put A Restraining Order On Me If I Hadn't Gave Her The Girls. They've Been Staying With Her Since Friday.

"With me you don't have to worry about nothing. You got this especially with the evidence." He Told Me.

"Thanks man I'm believing in it. I just need some support I'm the only one here." I Shook My Head In Embarrassment.

"It's all good." He Patted My Back.

We Waited For About 10 More Minutes Before It Was Time To Go In. Nicole Came With Her Drug Dealing Ass Boyfriend Of Course..While I'm Alone.

"Good morning..hi! How are you?" I Heard The Familiar Voice And Looked Up Immediately Starting To Smile.

Beyoncé Came In With This Huge Smile That Made Me Feel Very Much So Confident In This Case

Beyoncé Came In With This Huge Smile That Made Me Feel Very Much So Confident In This Case. I'm Surprised She Was Here After What Happened With Her Child's Father.

"Ms.Beyoncé!" The Girls All Ran Up To Her Hugging Her.

"Hi sweet babies, y'all look beautiful today. Y'all feeling ok?" She Asked Them.

"Yes ma'am." They Smiled.

"Awesome, how about after this I take your girls out to go do some shopping? Just a little treat looks like y'all need fill ins too." She Giggled.

"Yessssssaaa dad is so lazy. We need to go with another female." Sage Told Her.

"I'll change his mind about taking y'all." Beyoncé's And My Eyes Met She Gave Me This Look.

"This is why you're the best. Ooo dad auntie Rih Rih is here." We Saw Rihanna Walking In With Her Bodyguard.

" We Saw Rihanna Walking In With Her Bodyguard