Chapter 15.

Yesterday Was The Best Ever, Beyoncé Became My Girlfriend. Who Knew She Would Become Mines?

She's The Baddest Ever I'm So Blessed. The Girls Are Supposed To Be Coming Over At 12 Today.

Breakfast Was The First Thing On My Agenda. That Finished In Less Than 20 Minutes, He Carried It Upstairs To His Room Where I Thought She Was Sleeping.

It Was The Complete Opposite.

"Baby?" She Turned Over Holding The Covers Tightly

"Good morning." Beyoncé Smiled At Him Turning Her Phone Screen Off.

"How did you sleep?" Shawn Leaned Down To Kiss Her Lips Before Handing Over Healthy Breakfast.

"Very good." Beyoncé Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip.

"That's good, I made a lil something cause you said that mornings consist of short healthy servings so I tried to do this for ya." She Gazed At Her Plate Smiling.

"Baby this is so sweet but you didn't have to do this, I'm not on a strict diet

"Baby this is so sweet but you didn't have to do this, I'm not on a strict diet." Beyoncé Picked At The Tomato With Her Fork Taking It Into Her Mouth.

"Well you don't need to mess up your everyday plans for me plus I didn't want you to eat alone so ya boy had to make himself one also." I Wiggled My Eyebrows Causing Her To Laugh.

"Anddd?" She Ate Her Food Slowly.

"THAT SHIT WAS NASTY! Nah I'm just playing bae it was decent." I Flashed My Pearly Whites.

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head Quickly Eating Her Breakfast. Meanwhile Shawn Grabbed Her Some Personal Items That She Would Need To Freshen Up.

After Beyoncé Finished He Took The Dishes Downstairs And Washed Them While She Got Herself Together.

The Girls Were Supposed To Be On Their Way, That Alone Worried Shawn Because Nicole Would Always Have The Girls On Time To His House.

Maybe She's Taking This Sentencing Of Damion Hard It Was The Least Of Shawn Worries. He Had 5 Ladies That He Had To Please His Girlfriend, Kids And Mother.