Chapter 10.

"Why are you looking so scared?" Shawn Laughed At Beyoncé Who Held On Him Tightly

Shawn Had Decided To Take Her Out Since Caleb Went With His God Mother Kelendria.

"The waves are messing with my nerves. I told you I don't like boats like that." She Told Him.

"Well with me you don't have to be worried about nothing." She Felt Shawn's Lips Against Her Forehead.

They Stayed In That Position For Quite A While. Just Being In Shawn's Arms Made Beyoncé Feel At Ease.

"You alright?" Shawn Asked After 2 Minutes Of Being Silent.

She Looked Up Gazing Into His Eyes. Shawn Watched As Her Eyes Glistened.

"I've never had anybody except me for my flaws. The person who I thought loved me didn't even like me for me. I'm sorry if I ever made it seem like I expected more from you.. I'm still trying to accept myself." Beyoncé Found Herself Crying.

"Beyoncé seriously? Everyone has flaws baby...I'm not expecting much from you. Even with your flaws I still see a masterpiece." He Grabbed Her Hand Kissing The Back Of It.

"Shawn I'm falling in love with you." She Told Him.

In Response Shawn Kissed Her Lips Passionately While Beyoncé Slipped Her Tongue In His Mouth.

Their Heads Went In Opposite Directions. Beyoncé Pulled Back With Shawn's Bottom Lip.

"I'm falling in love wit you too ma." He Smirked.

2 Hours After Riding They Docked The Boat And Headed To The Grocery Store Then Shawn's House. That Dinner On The Boat Had Me Full.

Scarlett Came And Unlocked The Door For Us With A Big Smile On Her Face.

"Hey daddy...hey Ms.Beyoncé." She Smiled.

"Hi sweetie." I Smiled At Her.

"What's up? Where's your sisters? I hope you finished that damn homework you around here prancing around on your phone." We Stepped Inside Heading Towards The Kitchen.