Chapter 22.

2 Months Later
Queen B's Designs
_____________________________

I Looked Down At My Designs That Were Laid Out On The Table. I'm Launching My New Makeup Line But Being Sick Half Of The Time Is Holding Me Back.

I've Never Had This Much Morning Sickness With Caleb, Which Is Probably A Sign Maybe I Got My Little Girl.

"Um Bey! You got this girl here saying that y'all had an important meeting and if you don't know her I'll surely escort her out." Heather Fixed Her Suit Jacket.

"Send whoever it is inside. I don't have time for the petty bullshit today I'm trying to get my work done and this individual is interrupting my grind." Beyoncé Went Over To Her Desk And Sat Down.

About 2 Minutes Later The Female That Beyoncé Asked To Send Up Arrived Inside Of Her Office.

"Hello Benonce?" I Looked Up From The Computer And Saw The One Person, Who Never Spoked To Me Directly.

"Good morning, and it's Beyoncé. I'm guessing your Heffanie?" I Smirked.

"Very funny tramp, I'll whoop your ass until you get my name right." She Laughed.

"I don't know why you're here but I suggest you leave because I don't wanna have to risk my babies life beating your ass." I Remained Unbothered.

"I would like to see that happen, I guess Shawn is never going to see his little fiancé and then I'll be the next Mrs.Carter." She Winked At Me.

"Yea I would like to see you try that bullshit. Touch my wife and that's yo life on God." Shawn Walked In With 2 Gucci Shopping Bags.

He Placed The Bags On My Desk Briefly Kissing My Lips. "Hey baby."

"Mm hey baby." I Grabbed The Sides Of His Jawbone Deepening The Kiss While He Decided To Add Tongue.

He Smacked My Ass And That's When The Moans Started Escaping From My Mouth.

"Pathetic immature ass people, I'm out this shit. Shawn have my daughters ready by 12." Nicole Said.

He Broke From The Kiss Smacking His Lips. "You ain't ask if you can have them, plus I'm busy which means they're busy. Try again later."

"I'll just take you back to court." She Chuckled.

"Girl get out yo feelings, you can't take nobody back to court because YOU mad. Go get some dick from somebody else and stop trying to hop on mine."

"Girl that's forever MINE, that dick gave me 3 kids. You only got one he might leave after this one."

"Yea ok we'll see you're dismissed." Beyoncé Pushed Her Out Of The Office And Left It Open.