Chapter 23.

Shawn POV
One Month Later
MOVING TIME!
2:40 PM
____________________________

"Fuck!" Shawn Threw The Big Gun Tape Down And Picked Up The Framed That Had Fell.

Bey Was Out Making Some More Purchases For The New House And The Kids Were Shopping With Mama Tina.

Since Sage, Sierra And Caleb Start School Next Week, They Really Needed Some New Clothings For The New School Year.

There Was Only A Little More Items Left In The Kitchen. It Didn't Take Me Long To Pack It Up And Once That Was Finished I Regretted It.

My Phone Started Ringing, I Hurriedly Grabbed It Thinking That Beyoncé Was Calling But It's Emory

"Nigga where the fuck you at?" I Asked Looking Down At The Time.

"That's not a way to greet your brother, we on the way up now I had to get something to eat." He Sounded Like He Was Still Eating.

"Man shut the fuck up and bring yo ass on. You always eating something wit yo Build-A-Bear looking ass."

"Can't be lookin like a bear when all these girls want me especially your wife!" He Laughed Along With Tyran In The Back.

"'Man y'all niggas trippin, Beyoncé will be to the new house any minute. When she sees that nothing is there, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE. This is a pregnant woman alright? So get y'all lazy asses over here and prepare to workout." I Hung Up On Them Niggas And Slammed My Phone Down.

Since They Couldn't Be Here On Time, I Just Decided To Start Moving Shit Into The UHaul Truck.

Emory Pulled Up In His Porsche With Tyran In The Front Seat. It Didn't Take Them Long To Catch On. The Boys Were Done In Less Than An Hour.

We Drove Over To The House Seeing That All The Lights Were On.

"Yo Hov! Wifey's callin!" Emory Yelled From Outside

I Couldn't Even Work Properly Without Someone Interrupting Me. Now Don't Get Me Wrong Bey Is My Girl And Everything But She's Sickening.