Chapter 27.

| Beyoncé POV |
12:15 AM

"Beyoncé would you please hurry the fuck up!" Jay Yelled.

"Baby I'm coming I can't get these pants up." I Was About To Start Crying Until He Walked Into The Bathroom.

"I don't know why you tryna put yo fat ass legs in these skeleton ass pants." He Helped Me Pull Them Up And Then Walked Out.

"Meanie." I Walked Out Snatching My Phone Off The Dresser.

My Shoes Weren't Too Hard To Put On Thankfully. 5 Minutes Later, We Were Pulling Out Of Our Driveway In Jay's Porsche Panamera.

"That shit pisses me off. The one time I let you spend time with my fucking child you go and do this!" I Bounced My Leg Up And Down Fast.

"You see. This is why I don't want Caleb calling his phone. I tell that boy from time to time I got him but I respect his decision in wanting to have a relationship with his father. " Jay Slammed His Hand Onto The Steering Wheel.

"Just hurry up and drive. I'm 8 and a half months pregnant..I thought I could've trust this stupid ass nigga but not anymore."

17 Minutes Of Driving And The Pair Pulled Up To Ryan's House Where There Was A Lot Of Cars Parked Out Front.

Beyoncé Hurriedly Got Out Of The Car Waddling To The Front Door. Jay Came Up Behind Me And Started Bamming On The Door Really Loud.

"They betta open the fuck up. I ain't playing wit none of these niggas." Jay Continued To Hit The Door Harder.

The Door Then Swung Open And There Stood JC, One Of Ryan's Closest Friends From High School.

"Ohhh shit, look at Beyoncé the supermodel wit a big ole belly. You coming to party sis?" JC Asked.

"Nah I actually came to get my son. So you can move thank you. Come on babe." I Grabbed Jay's Hand Pushing JC Out Of The Way.