Nine

Ares gaze is still fixed on my lips, she hasn't move for a minute... she's just looking at me. I can see her dilated pupils thanks to the light of the bedside lamp, her lips are slightly open and her chest is moving under her tank top following her breathing cadence. I blush when I realize that her nipples have hardened and they're visible through the fabric; she's not wearing a bra. At the same time I'm well aware of my own body like I've never been before: I feel every fresh breathe of air that comes into my lungs, my pulse is racing under the fingers that are holding my wrists above my head, the sheets are soft under my feet, I feel the weight of her body on my hips, my lips tingle under her gaze and my tongue licks them unconsciously... the assassin holds her breath on top of me and she starts sliding her hands along my arms in an agonizingly slow caress till she reaches my shoulders. Then she cradles my face, her fingers rubbing gently my cheeks, and lowers her body hovering over me till her lips meet mines.

My legs jolt like I've touched a wire when I feel her tongue barely dipping into my mouth, teasing me. This kiss is very different from the one she gave me this morning, this is playful and gently, she uses slow motions and takes her time licking my lips like she's actually enjoying their taste. A long moan tears from my throat, I've totally forgotten about my pain and I just want her to keep kissing me forever. Impatiently, I stick my tongue out to find hers and I can feel her smiling against my lips; she's amused by my impatience but she refuses to be swayed by me, she keeps her kiss gentle and provocative. My moan turns into a whine and finally Ares has mercy on me, shoving her tongue deep inside, giving me a bit more of what I'm craving but not enough to satisfy me. My legs shake on the mattress and my pelvis flutter trying to make further contact with her crotch. The assassin releases my mouth to bite my lower lip and I take advantage of her movement to take a deep breath and let out a trembling word:

"Please..." I can't keep talking because her lips are locked with mines again. This time her kiss is more passionate, her tongue licks mine greedily but always sweetly. This is nothing like the situation I've lived against my basement wall, it doesn't feel like she's trying to punish me, her moan sounds genuine in my ear when she starts grinding her crotch slowly on my waist, it definitely doesn't feel like something out of a porn film with the intention of turning me on easily. However, now the assassin is touching me patiently, increasing my body's temperature gradually till I believe I'm going to burn in flame. "So this is how it feels when we're two in bed," I think entranced, "it has nothing to do with my useless vibrator and my cold and empty bed, fingering myself will be a deeply disappointing experience compared to this from now on."

Ares lips travel to my neck where they kiss with great care my bruises, she takes her time with each one of them: a touch of her tongue, a soft blow on my flesh, her lips grazing them gently. My eyes are filled with tears feeling that everyone one of her caresses is an apology for the pain she's caused me, knowing that she worships every inch of my abused skin it's even more moving than her words written on a paper. Her lips jump to my shoulder, licking my collarbone and nibbling naughtily the muscle that connects it to my neck; my body convulses under her hips causing her cocky smirk to show again on her face. Curiously, I don't find it as annoying as I did before. She rubs the tip of her nose along my collarbone searching for a spot where my neck skin is intact, she presses her lips on that point and starts sucking it, gently at first and more eagerly later, while I grab the sheets hard in my fists trying to hold on to something so I don't fall out of bed. Soon, there's a hickey on my neck but this bruise has nothing to do with the others: Ares stares at it with pride before lowering her head again, this time she reaches the skin above the neckline of my tank top. I start breathing like I'm running a marathon and my hands grab involuntarily her hips, I keep them there... actually, I don't know exactly what to do with them.

The assassin lifts her head and bites her lower lip, her blown pupils make her eyes look black instead of blue-green... "She can't fake that," I think shocked, "she's truly aroused, not like before at home, and it's because of me..." She's sitting on my hips again and her fingers sneak under the hem of my tank top, sliding it up exposing my abdomen skin and then my bra while she looks at me mesmerized. Placing her hand between my back and the mattress, she helps me to lift my torso and pulls my top over my head, taking my bra off impatiently. Her hands seem to be shaking... "A sharpshooter's hands shaking? What the hell is going on here?" my intelligent mind asks to itself, unable to stop thinking. The hungry gaze of my bodyguard raking over my breasts, stopping enthralled at my nipples, finally answers the question I've been wondering through the years: Ares likes women, it cannot be otherwise given the way she's looking at me... Licking her lips in anticipation, she lowers her head again...