Seventeen

Unfortunately, I've spent the rest of my evening working but I couldn't stop smiling every time I remembered how much I enjoyed this morning. The assassin has been practising yoga, distracting me from my screen because of her flexibility and her tight sportswear and, as a consequence, I've finished my task later than I expected. Ares has made a simple dinner, brushed my cats and now is in the shower while I'm waiting sitting on the bed with the rolled map tied with a pretty red ribbon. I hope she likes my gift... here she comes...Unlike me, she never forgets her clothes so she leaves the bathroom wearing a grey tank top and matching boy shorts, without looking at me she hangs her jacket in the wardrobe under the watchful eyes of Bonny who's sitting on the trunk. I swear that my cat is in love with her, he follows the assassin everywhere.

"This is for you," I say while she turns around after closing the wood door. She stares at me shocked and looks with curiosity at the old rolled paper in my hand. She sits down next to me, smiling shyly, and pulls the red ribbon revealing the detailed map. "I've thought that it would look good on that wall, behind the couch." Ares looks at where I'm pointing and nods still smiling, with great care she lets her fingers slide over the coast of the country where she was born and suddenly she leans towards me to leave a quick peck on my lips. "I'm glad you like it. Andreja... thank you for everything." It's my turn to lean towards her to kiss her cheek but she turns her face and her lips press mines, gently at first, my tongue rubbing sweetly hers and my teeth nibbling on her lower lip till I pull away breathing hard.

The assassin looks at me with the map in her hand, she seems lost in her thought till her grin vanishes and she stares at me, her eyes are getting darker and her jaw is clenched. She looks almost... angry? What did I do to get her in this state? With great care she places her map on the nightstand and her hands cradle my face, she stares at me again intensively like weighing something in her mind till she seems to make a decision and she smiles at me: the hottest, sultriest smile I've ever seen. I swallow hard... Maybe this wasn't such a great idea. Her hands pulling my T-shirt over my head snap me back to reality and I let out a muffled gasp when she shoves me forcing me lo lie flat on my back, she tugs at my panties pulling them down my legs. I hear something ripping... "What the...?" I lift my head but I don't go far since her lips are locked with mines again.

Ares takes her time, leaning her entire body on mine while her tongue plays with my mouth, teasing me, slightly grazing my own tongue and licking my lips with the tip. She's turned me into a quivering mass between her arms in a few minutes, her pelvis grinding between my legs and her hands rubbing my breasts in circles, slowly, but she never stops kissing me. Finally, she pulls away, letting me breathe again; I'm feeling slightly dizzy so I take a deep breath... I didn't realize that I was running out of oxygen. She caresses my forehead with the back of her fingers, brushing away a lock of my hair, before placing her hand on my cheek. Her thumb touches my lower lip, opening it slightly to let her tongue enter my mouth again, this time she goes deeper. My legs open like they have a mind of their own to make room for her body and I lift my hips without thinking, a long moan tears from my throat while my tongue swirls around hers and I dig my fingertips into her waist. I pant desperate when she slides her lips over my neck where the marks are starting to change their colour, they're not vivid purple anymore; she frowns noticing it and looks for the hickey she gave me four days ago. She places her lips on the same spot and sucks hard again, my hips buck with every gentle touch of her teeth; then she admires her work and smirks mischievously.

A cry tears from my throat when she sucks again but this time on one of my nipples, she closes her teeth around it and starts squeezing gently, tighten her grip slowly till I hold my breath; she releases it and licks my abused flesh with great care. She jumps to my other nipple then and repeats her actions, this time I let her bite a little harder since I know that she's not going to hurt me. Nevertheless, she releases it when I hold my breath again. Her lips suck greedily jumping between my nipples till my legs shake both sides of her hips. Ares lifts her head and stares at me leaning on her elbows, then she looks down right to the point where our bodies are touching and looks back at my face again raising an eyebrow. I blush violently, her boy shorts are wet but not because of her arousal, not entirely at least, but because my soaked pussy lips are grinding against her pubis. She chuckles before extending her arm to grab something, that puts her breast almost at the level of my mouth and I can't help lifting my head to suck it gently and try the same game with my teeth that she did some minutes ago. Ares jolts over me as if she'd touched a wire instead of my lips. She scowls at me, pretending to be angry but her naughty smirk remains on her lips.