Epilogue

Nira P.O.V

"Very bad girl..."

"You're in trouble..." my conscience whispers when I see Ares frowning. That's right, Andy is hidden again and it seems to be the Assassin's personality the one who will punish me because I dared to eat her chocolate. I strongly believe this is all her fault, she knows me already... she shouldn't leave those kinds of things where I can find them. My new permanent bodyguard lifts her arm and points at the other end of the room, I walk slowly looking at the floor biting my lower lip like a child while I hear her taking her jacket off and going to the bathroom to wash her hands. I frown confused... what is she planning?

All of a sudden, my world turns upside down. Ares has put one hand on my shoulder and his foot on my leg, I don't know what kind of martial arts movement was that but now I'm kneeling down on the carpet, with my torso leaned on the bed and she's tying up my hands on my back with her silk tie. Fear and arousal burst inside my stomach: since Andreja is involved arousal is the feeling that wins this competition, of course. I hear her getting undressed behind me and then her hands get around my waist in order to unzip my jeans and tug at them and my panties, sliding them down my legs. My breathing has turned into pants and she hasn't even touched me yet.

"Very bad girl..." she whispers again kneeling down behind me. Her fingers appear in my field of vision in front of my face and she starts rubbing slowly the outline of my lips. My tongue goes out as it has developed a mind of its own and licks them, Ares takes advantage of my movement to shove her index and middle finger inside my mouth and I suck them, coated them with saliva and thinking about what she's going to do with them... I have a fair idea... Oh yes, one minute later the Assassin removes her fingers from my mouth and puts her arm around my hip in order to graze my clit slowly, circling it with a gentle pressure. My body jolts and I can hear her chuckling behind me while her fingers continue to do their magic: I sigh and bite my lower lip, burying my face in the mattress and twisting my tied hands. Andreja lowers her head and kisses my bare buttock before removing her fingers from my core, a loud whining leaves my throat but I soon realize that she's just changing her position behind me.

Few seconds later I feel her tongue swirling around my clit and my back arches in response. A moan echoes through the loft. Ares licks and sucks my sensitive node before sliding her tongue along my pussy lips and circling my opening. I writhe under her mouth and her hand spanks my buttock as a warning. I try to remain still but it's pretty difficult when a hot and soft tongue is flicking your clit and two fingers are entering your wet pussy and start pumping gently.

"Fuck..." I whisper while the Assassin moves her fingers in and out, turning them inside my body grazing my walls at the same pace she's licking my clit. My thighs start shaking and sparks of pleasure are running through my body from my core. Ares sucks my nub inside her mouth and rubs her tongue aggressively over it, my moans turn into desperate pants when her drenched fingers pump in and out my body mercilessly. Somehow, Andreja is able to bring me to the edge of an orgasm in just a few minutes, I twist helplessly on the mattress... till she stops abruptly. "What? No, don't stop..." I complain faintly while she pulls away and gets up.

I move my head in order to find out what she's doing when I see her walking calmly around the bed while licking her fingers. Her perfect naked body catches my eye, her silky skin glowing under the window light highlighting her tattoos. Her muscles are agile and flexible but I know that they hide a lot of strength. She opens the wardrobe and takes her strap-on, she slides it up her legs deliberately slowly and fastens the straps while looking at me raising an eyebrow... her mischievous smirk makes my heart race and I shake my head opening my eyes wide. What is she going to do? I try to crawl back, pulling away from the mattress, but she moves as fast as a snake and stops me with her hand pressing on my back and kneeling down behind me again.

"Andreja... please..." Actually, I don't know exactly why I'm begging, I don't know if I want her to stop or continue with her plans. The Assassin makes the decision for me licking her fingers again and leaning them on my clit, she starts circling it with slow motions before increasing her pace little by little till my moans echo against the brick walls and her touch becomes almost violent. The dildo enters my body all of a sudden, just one firm and controlled thrust, and my back arches while I scream. Her fingers never stop rubbing my clit when she starts pumping and her hips hit my buttocks, emphasizing each word with a new thrust.

"Very... bad... girl..." A spank tears another cry from my throat. My hands twist on my back but the tie is perfectly tied and I won't be able to release my arms. Ares increases her pace even more and I bury my face in the mattress, my body gets tensed very close to an orgasm... when she stops. Her fingers move away from my clit and the dildo goes out my body slowly... I turn my head trying to look at her over my shoulder and I find her smiling mischievously... she's not going to... I open my eyes wide and shake my head in disbelief.

"No, please... you can't stop now, you can't leave me like this... Andy, please, I'm sorry... I won't do it again. I'll never eat chocolate without your permission again... Please forgive me, babe, I'm sorry. Andy please, don't leave me... I love you... Volim te..." Andreja stops her movement and stares at me shocked. "Volim te toliko... I love you so much..." I repeat again and again the words in Croatian I learnt thanks to internet, my accent is a mess most likely but she doesn't seem to care. She shakes her head and smiles happily... before pumping her hips again deliberately slowly, tearing a moan from my throat. She leans her fingers on my clit again and rub it in circles, I let my head drop on the mattress and close my eyes while I whisper again and again those three words at the same pace she's thrusting her toy.

"Out loud..." she whispers in my ear leaning over my back. She moves her fingers at a feverish pace while I scream the words she wants to hear, her breath fans my nape with every pant due to the effort she's making pumping faster and faster. Her dildo is buried deep inside me when I shatter under her body, twisting my hands and arching my back. I yell her name while she moves to extend my pleasure till I beg her to stop collapsing on the bed. Ares removes her toy from my pussy and releases my wrists while gasping behind me but I don't have the strength to move and I just lean my hands on the bed both sides of my head trying to catch my breath. Suddenly, I burst into laughing breathing heavily.

"If this is the way you're going to punish me from now on... I think I'll never stop being a bad girl." Andreja chuckles behind me and spanks me gently before leaning over my back, placing her hands on my wrists in order to pin me down on the mattress. Her plump lips touch my cheek softly and I heave a satisfied sigh when feeling her sweet kiss.

"Nira..." she whispers in my ear, her hot breath sending a shiver down my spine when it grazes my skin. "Where is John Wick?"

THE END

It's over. Wow. What a ride... my best book ever. I'm so in love with Ares... I don't know where I'm going to find a sexy assassin with a heart in the right place for me.

Anyway, thank you everybody. Thank you for reading and comment, thank you my new followers and thank you future readers... above all thank you to my loyal squad. I'll see you around, I'll be updating my other books in rotation as I always do and starting a new one based on The Meg.

I'm not saying goodbye to Ares and Nira. Let's wait for John Wick 3, let's see if Ares comes back and how the story develops... and maybe my two favourite girls will come back too. Hey, you Hollywood and Netflix guys!!! I'd love to see a movie or a TV series based on this book, not because I've written it, but because is a good story and there will never be enough representation of strong women living their lives their way, kicking asses and inspiring new generations. Just saying...