Three

{Fake s.m}
📍Toronto, Canada
{Jacklyn}

"Shawn wake up we gotta!-" Shawn's friend bursted into his apartment. Instantly, Shawn woke up and I felt him look down to me. Guess at night, I turned to face him so my face was squished against his chest. I open my eyes slowly and look up at him. "Did I interrupt something?" He finally talks again.

"Uh... no I was just about to wake up."

"I don't think we've met, I'm Brian." He walks over to me and I stand to shake his hand.

"Jacklyn but you can call me Jackie." I smile at him.

"Nice to meet you." Brian says and I tell him it's nice to meet him as well.

"Anyways, Shawn we have to pick up Lauren from the airport! Remember we promised her?" Shawn frantically stands up and slips his black pants and black shirt along with his shoes.

"I forgot. Um Jacklyn, you don't mind staying here for a bit. Maybe explore?" I shake my head.

"I don't mind at all. I wanted to explore Toronto anyways." I flash a smile.

"Man I really wanted to show you the corner store and the stop sign around the corner. You know there's this really cool blade of grass outside. Man I guess I'll just have to miss it." Shawn sarcastically says.

"Ha Ha so funny Shawn. I actually didn't want to see that. I wanted to see the yield sign two blocks away and the dead scalp on your head." I stick my tongue out at him. He just laughs and Matt does too.

"Let's go Shawn! Bye Jackie!" Brian waves at me.

"Bye! Be safe Shawn! Text me when you get there!" I say before he closes the door.

After Shawn leaves, I get up and clean. Fold where we slept and clean his room.

*ring*

I look down at my phone to see an unknown number.

~

Unknown:
Hello? Jacklyn?

Jacklyn:
Yes this is her.

Unknown:
Hello darling my name is Stephanie Torrez and I'm your manager. I know we didn't get a chance to meet but I was instructed to call instead.

Jacklyn:
Oh uh hi it's very nice to meet you. Even if it is through the phone.

Stephanie:
Well I wanted to ask, sorry if I come out as mean I'm really just under loads of stress but um I just received some pictures of Shawn with his ex. Uh my question is, WHY AREN'T YOU WITH HIM?!

Jacklyn:
I offered to go with him but Shawn told me to stay here so it wouldn't be awkward with Lauren.

Stephanie:
I understand but that isn't your job. Please get to where Shawn is. Preferably a public place where you two would be seen. Bye!

~

Hey okay that's freaking cool. I try to not bother Shawn and I get in trouble for it. This sucks dude.

Instead of letting this bother me, I get back to what I was doing.

I walk over to the kitchen and make some pancakes and cut up some strawberries and bananas to put on top.

Once I finished my breakfast, I go into Shawn's room, where all my stuff was, and grab a fluffy towel.

After I'm done showering, I slip on a red shirt, a denim jacket, some black jeans, and my trusty old adidas.

'There is literally nothing for me to do in this place.' I think to myself.

Maybe I should just call my best friend Lizbeth.

~

Lizbeth🌿:
Girl hey! Where are you? That's a nice view!

Jacklyn🍒:
I'm in Canada. I decided to be Shawn Mendes' "girlfriend" [air-quotes with fingers]

Lizbeth🌿:
Lucky! I did hear from your sister though. I figured that I'm gonna go follow you and ride on your wave of fame, just kidding, but I practically followed you. I got on a flight to Toronto very early in the morning and now I'm in a hotel trying to figure out which hotel you are staying in.

Jacklyn 🍒:
Girl stop! I'm not in a hotel, I thought I would be. I'm actually in Shawn's apartment. I'll text you the address so you can come.

Lizbeth🌿:
Screw that. Let's meet up at this one cool park I saw on my way here. I'LL text you where it is.

Jacklyn🍒:
That sounds better. I'll see you in a little bit! Byee!

~
Soon enough, I got a text and I ran out the apartment and headed straight to the park.

"Lizbeth!!" I scream.

"Jacklyn!!" She screams back.

We ran to each other and it seemed like it was part of a movie. But not really because when we almost went in for a hug, flashes of light, the paparazzi. So we ran. Quickly. Into a grocery store that was surprisingly near.

"It's so great to see you!" Lizbeth finally hugs me. It felt great.

"I knew you would get famous, but this fast? You need to chill." I shake my head at her and smile.

"You think I don't know that?"

"Where's Shawn anyways? I thought you guys had to be glued at the hips." I let out a small laugh.

"I don't know. He left early in the morning to pick up Lauren-"

"His ex?!"

"Yes but they're friends now, anyways he left really early but he hasn't returned yet sooooo." I trail off.

"Cool let's go to where you are staying and let's chill you know, watch some of The Office-"

"My 4th time."

"Yes, and let's just talk you know?" I nod and we call an Uber.

In no time, we arrived to Shawn's place.

Once I turned the doorknob, a familiar face greeted me.

Lauren.