Ten

{Fake s.m}
📍Dallas, Texas
{Jacklyn}

It has been a week since I've spoken to Shawn. He hasn't answered my calls or read my texts. I know he's okay because I've spoken to Andrew. I just don't know why he hasn't talked to me.

Jake and I have kept this relationship low and I'm 99.9% sure that no one has seen us together. Even if people have, they would've thought we were friends right?

*ding ding*

I look down and it's Steph.

And she's pissed.

~

Stephanie:
WHY IS SHAWN OUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL?! Omg girl you're gonna give me a heart attack

Jacklyn🍒:
What? Did Andrew not tell you? He let me come home while Shawn is finishing his album

Stephanie:
I know that. I called Andrew but he told me you guys haven't talked. Is it because of that boy?

Jacklyn🍒:
I don't think so. But you said he was with another girl?

Stephanie:
http://instagram.com/mendestea

Please open this link. Then you'll see what I'm talking about

~

I tap on the link and sure enough, there was a picture of Shawn out with another girl.

@Mendestea
tagged @Shawnmendes and @JacklynBlack

Liked by Mendespositive, shawmilababy , Shawnswaffle and 272 others

Mendestea:
So did Shawn and Jacklyn break up or?? They also haven't been seen in a long ass time. I do know though that Shawn is in LA and Jacklyn is in Dallas. I just don't know who that girl is.

Load 167 comments

@username: I have no idea what's happening!

@username: I didn't like Jacklyn but now I low key miss her 🙃

@username: lmao thank God he moved on

@username: I still wish he was with Camila

@username: 🐸☕️

@username: please don't tell me this is real! Jackie doesn't deserve this she is so pure :(

At least I didn't do anything lol. Good luck Shawn. He's the one that's gonna get in trouble.

~

Stephanie:
Talk to him or else.

~

He just HAS to drag me in.

I open the phone app and call Shawn. Hopefully he answers because he is driving me crazy. I mean, he's the one out there flaunting his possible new relationship and IM the one that gets in trouble?

~

Shawn:
Hello?

Jacklyn:
Are you serious?!

Shawn:
I have no idea why you're mad

Jacklyn:
Why haven't you been answering my calls or texts. What if I needed you? Huh?

Shawn:
I'm sorry. I've been busy.

Jacklyn:
Yeah I know, with your new girl.

Shawn:
I don't have a 'new' girl. I'm not like you with your new boy.

Jacklyn:
What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Shawn:
Oh please. I'm sure you've been showing your relationship off.

Jacklyn:
Shawn I haven't been showing my relationship off. I don't even hold his hand or hug Jake in public and when we are out, it's always with Lizbeth or with someone else. Why are you annoyed anyways?

Shawn:
I'm not annoyed please.

Jacklyn:
Oh and by the way, keep your relationship low, okay? I know you might not like it but I don't like keeping mine hidden as well.

Shawn:
What are you talking about?

Jacklyn:
There's pictures Shawn. Pictures of you out with this blonde out a dinner and walking around the city together.

Shawn:
Maddie? No it wasn't a date and like I said before, I'm not in a relationship. At least in a real one.

Jacklyn:
Maybe you should set the record straight then. I already got yelled at by Steph.

Shawn:
Well my bad. Now if you don't mind, I have to go