Eighteen

{Fake s.m}
📍Los Angeles, California
{Shawn}

A few days after Jacklyn and I landed in LA, Maddie had called me saying she was on her way here. I had previously asked her to come down because I was gonna tell her about New York. I thought it would be better if I told her in person rather than over the phone or through a text.

I don't know if Jacklyn has told Jake but I have a feeling she hasn't.

I never thought of myself as someone to be unfaithful, especially when I like someone so much like Maddie. But I do like Jacklyn too, a lot. My heart hurts when I see her kiss Jake but it gets better when I kiss Maddie.

{Fake s.m}
📍Los Angeles, California
{Jacklyn}

"Jake could you come in here?" We were in a hotel just like the one in New York.

Speaking of New York, I finally got the balls to tell Jake about the night Shawn and I went out to dance. I know Jake. I know he's understanding and forgiving.

"Yeah?"
"I need to tell you something, it's really serious and im just so full of regret honey I'm so sorry."
"Okay you're kind of scaring me. Whatever you did, it can't be as bad as you say."
"Shawn and I had a little moment at our last planned date."
"What do you mean moment?"
"We sort of kissed."
"Once?"
"No."
"Multiple times?! Jacklyn how could you, I trusted you. I told you I loved you and that I trusted you being with him even when I had my doubts and I guess you proved my doubts to be right. You know what, I can't be here, I'm going back to Texas, this is over hun."
"But Jake please, let me explain,"
"Explain what? That you were drunk? Or weren't thinking? It doesn't matter, you did what you did, you can't take it back."
"If I could I would Jake, please."
"I'm sorry, I have to go."

He walks around the room packing his backpack and leaves. It pulled my heart into pieces. The only thing I did was lay under the covers and cry.

{Fake s.m}
📍Los Angeles, California
{Shawn}

"You wanted to talk?" Maddie asks as I help her put her last shirt away.
"Yeah."
"Is anything wrong?"
"Yeah, the last night Jacklyn and I were in New York, I was called and told they set a date up for her and I."
"Okay."
"And we had a few drinks at a club and one thing lead to another and,"
"You hooked up?"
"No! No we just um kissed. It meant nothing to me Maddie. I swear to you."
"Why didn't you tell me right away?"
"I was scared and I didn't know what to say. Are you mad?"
"Of course I am. But I love you too damn much to leave you. I do trust you that this is and will be the only time this happens."
"I love you so much."

(I'm sorry that this chapter is a little short but I need this part for the next part)