Thirty-Three

{Fake s.m}
📍Dallas, Texas
{Jacklyn}

3 months later

~

Hello Jacklyn,

My name is Cody Jackson, I work on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. We would love to have you on our show!

Jimmy would love to fly you out to our studio in New York City tomorrow.

We apologize for the short notice. We think it will be a good second part to our previous episode with Shawn Mendes.

If you would like to join us, please reply to this email with your name and airport you would like to fly on.

The Tonight Show

~

Last week, Shawn's album dropped. So last week and this week were all about promo. Last night, Shawn was on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. He again talked about our relationship and about Fallin' All In You. I had heard it when he came to visit me a while ago. I just didn't think it was about me. I just know Because I Had You was about me.

Steph texted me this morning about going to NYC. I personally think it would be dope to expose this whole thing. But, I care for Shawn too much. It would still be dope to go to New York though.

I texted Stephanie saying I'll do it and I immediately packed my bags.

*ding ding*

~

Stephanie:
OMG YAY!

Jacklyn🍒:
What do you think they'll ask me?

Stephanie:
Probably just about you and Shawn's relationship. Don't worry about it though. When you get to NY, we will all have a meeting

Jacklyn🍒:
We?

Stephanie:
Right, Joe and Sarah will be accompanying us

Jacklyn🍒:
Bro don't even joke with me!

Stephanie:
I'm not! AND Lizbeth can come with you

Jacklyn🍒:
Stephanie I'm hyperventilating! You're the best!!!

Stephanie:
I know

Stephanie:
By the way, you need to be at the airport in 5 hours. Just a heads up. I will email you your plane ticket.

~

4 hours later, I hopped in my car and drove to the airport.

I went through the whole process and soon enough, I was on my way to New York.

"My my my Jacklyn, you look radiant. You don't even have to be pregnant."
"That day was scary as hell Sarah omg."
"Girl I know. But at least you aren't. And now you get to live your best life!"
"I guess. What's with all the excitement?"
"We're in the best city in the world, New York baby!"
"Anyways..."
"Have you talked to Shawn in the last 4 months?"
"No, there just hasn't been anything to talk about. Last time we did, he wasn't keen on the baby idea so we got in a fight that never got resolved."
"That sucks. Well maybe he'll reach out to you after the interview."
"Maybe."