Sixteen

{Fake s.m}
📍New York, New York
{Shawn}

~

Maddie❤️:
I'll talk to you later my love.

Shawn❤️:
Bye hun

~

I've never had a call last 2 hours before. Then again we hadn't seen each other in over a month.

Madison is a dream. She's so incredibly kind and beautiful. AND a huge plus, she's Canadian. She's everything I want in a girlfriend. But don't get me wrong, I still very low key like Jacklyn but I like Maddie so much more.

It was currently 3:55pm. Andrew was expecting me at the Universal Music offices at 4. Was I going to be late? Yes but only by 15 to 20 minutes. Our hotel wasn't far from the building.

I'm supposed to sign some album stuff. It's mostly promotion though.

I walk outside and wave a cab over.

Much like the day I was yelled at in LA, Andrew was waiting for me outside.

"Late huh? You're never late to things like this."
"Yeah I'm sorry I was on the phone with Maddie."
"That blonde girl you were with the other day?"
"Exactly."
"How delightful. Anyways let's go inside, David is waiting for us." David Massey was the CEO of Island Records. He is a very kind guy so I'm just hoping he isn't in a bad mood.
"Is he mad? You know because I'm late."
"No, he's just really excited to see you."

I smile and we walk through the glass doors.

"Good afternoon Monica."
"Good afternoon Andrew, David is waiting for you in his office. You know where it is right?"
"Yes I do, Thank you very much."

Andrew smiles at her and we walk to Davids office.

"Shawn!"
"David!"
"How are you? I heard you have a new girlfriend how is she?"
"Oh um it's a stunt sir."
"Well that sucks. You too are very adorable and you look great together."
"Well yeah but it's all just fake."
"Anywho, let's get to the paper work."
"Right."
"So you are scheduled to release the album in May. For now we need some kind of hype. Is any of the new merch ready?"
"They should be."
"Okay so we could get you or what's your girlfriends name?"
"Jacklyn."
"Yes, Jacklyn, she can wear a shirt or sweatshirt and post it on her social media saying something like 'SM3 on it's way' something simple like that."
"Okay."
"We could also do secret sessions but that will be near the album release."
"That sounds like fun."
"Yes but these next papers won't do let's start with reading them and then signing obviously."
"Yes sir."

After doing album stuff, Andrew told me that my PR team had fixed a date for Jacklyn and I.

It was to a nice restaurant and after that we got entrances to a club. Should be fun.

"Jacklyn I thought you would be with Sarah all afternoon."
"Nope. We did shop a lot though so now I'm a little scared everything won't fit in my bags."
"Anyways, we have a scheduled date so dress nice but not too nice because after that we go to a club."
"You got it!"