§† FOURTEEN †§

Ω(AN: During the next few chapter's, two separate event's happen at the same time and criss-cross. So, Instead of writing separate long winded chapters to explain every unneeded tiny detail.... I tried to pull the best from both event's and make one timeline. Hope it make's sense... cheers!

Tension's on the Hive raised for everyone, when the Queen announced her own pregnancy. She was excepting a female and her need's reached new peaks. The first time Sinisa saw any kindness from the HiveMaster, was shortly after that. He started to refuse the human female, despite the Queen's insistence. The Queens furry was inconsolable but his argument gained the human a reprieve from their bed for the last few month's of her pregnancy.

'If we continue to ravage the human's flesh for amusement. We risk losing the child she carries.' It was a valid point and it was never spoken of again, once mentioned. Sinisa just remained chained to the wall, quietly. As the Queen brought in, sometime's three or four male's, to satisfy her sexual need's.

The female Wraith's apatite seamed endless. The Hive Commander seamed infuriated by her action's, yet no one questioned her. Sinisa almost envied the female's prowess and stature. The Queen was a magnificent creature to behold. Able to bend the will of monster's three time's her size like child's play. Sinisa could never hope to escape this place, alive. She knew that female, would never let her go.

Sinisa spent the remaining months of her pregnancy observing everything she could. She watched as the Queen mistreated everyone, notably the HiveMaster. There was an amazing amount of hidden rage toward's the male, that developed only in private. It was obvious to Sinisa, that even though the Queen had chosen the HiveMaster as a mate. They where not a bonded pair. Sinisa soon realized, she was the closest thing the HiveMaster had to a loyal companion.

By the Queen's fourth month of pregnancy, she had banished the HiveMaster from her bed. She took several underling's in his place, and sent Sinisa with him. Luckily, the HiveMaster showed little interest in her as long as she remained silent and cooperative. During the last month of her pregnancy, she slept on the floor of the HiveMaster quarter's. It was another large room only slightly smaller then the Queens.

Sometime during Sinisas fifth month, the HiveMaster had witnessed her struggle painfully. Then without comment or remark, he flooded her with his own essence, in response. The Queen was never around when this happened. Sinisa never once asked for his aid, but she also never refused it. The connection that formed was subtle and easily denied. However, she was certain the HiveMasters pity for her grew ever so slowly. It was the second token of kindness she noticed from the her captor and the act continued until the human gave birth.

§•§•§•§•§•§

"You cannot go to her." The ClothMaker shouted. He was barely able to kept the stronger Architect from charging out of his quarter's in a blind rage.

"It is her time. I must go to her." The Architect howled as he pushed the taller Wraith off of him.

"That action will garrotte all of their death's, and your's." The ClothMaker tried to subdue the stronger Wraith with word's.

"She calls to me. She is alone." The Architect hissed, he knew the other Wraith was right. It did not stop his rage from burning, however.

"She is not alone. My chosen is with her." The ClothMaker hissed inreturn. Those word's seamed to get the desired reaction.

"How did you accomplish that?" The Architect gasped tone-fully.

"You are not the only cunning Wraith in this Hive." The ClothMaker grinned happily. He was suddenly very thankful his mate had suggested the ideal. Jessy had demanded day's ago, Sinisa not be alone during this time. So the ClothMaker found a way to place her close to the birthing event.