Did You Meet My Girlfriend?

Back to Perrie's POV

                     I pulled Jade by her hands, so that we could walk down. I didn't want to, though. We were sharing a really intense kiss and I didn't want to break it. But, mam must be wondering what the hell was happening up here. As I pulled her, Jade let out a giggle, which was so cute.

"That was cute." I turned back to face her.

"What?"

"Your giggle. How could you be so cute, Jade?" I intertwined my hand with hers and moved a strand of her hair from her face with my other hand. She visibly blushed.

"Stop it! I'm not cute." Jade hit me playfully on my shoulder.

"You are." I pinched her nose and she scrunched her face. I repeat, she's cute.

"Can we go down now?"

"Sure." I held her hand and walked outside my room.

Mam was on the couch, reading some magazine when we approached her. Hearing our footsteps, she turned her head and grinned.

"How's everything?"

"Mmm...good. We have to tell you something mam." I pulled Jade a bit closer to me.

"Let me guess, did something happen between you two?" She asked us with a smirk on her face.

"Well, we kissed." I told her as a matter of fact. Jade looked at me shocked, probably because of how casual I must have sounded. She didn't know that mam was familiar with my crush on Jade. I squeezed her hand and smiled.

"Don't worry. Mam knows." I saw her visibly relaxing. I glanced at mam and saw her with an all knowing smile.

"So, Perrie. Do you and your girlfriend need something to drink? A tea maybe, seeing as Jade is a fan of it?" We nodded and mam rushed to the kitchen to make some tea.

"So, girlfriend, huh?"
I turned my head to look at her and saw that Jade had a goofy grin on her face.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask you properly. Jade, would you be my girlfriend?" I clasped both her hands and looked at her earnestly. She bit her lip and placed her index finger in her jaw and looked like she was thinking too hard for an answer.

"Mmm...lemme think. Take me out first. Then I'll think about being your girlfriend."

"That's not fair. We just kissed." I pouted and let go her hands.

"I kissed you because I missed you. Now, be a proper girl and make me happy." I had to laugh at her response.

"Okay ma'am. As you say." I knelt down as if I was mock saluting her. She giggled again, making my heart swoon at that sound.

Jade left for the day after finishing two cups of tea and few little pecks on my lips and deciding to have a date the following Friday 7.00pm. We couldn't kiss properly because she didn't let me kiss her, saying that we should wait until our date. And the few pecks that I got was because of me tricking her into giving me some. I had stood behind her without her knowing and yelled her name, making her turn and me planting a peck on her lips. Or when she sat on the chair in the kitchen and I approached her from behind and poked her shoulder making her turn back and me placing a quick peck by bending down a little. I got the idea soon that she was getting annoyed at my actions, when she glared at me after the second one. I had gulped down hard when I noticed her menacing stare.
                      As tomorrow was Monday, she decided to leave for her home. Mam went to her room after saying goodbye to Jade. Before she stepped out of the house, I stopped Jade by pulling her backwards to me.