Soon?

Perrie's POV

I woke up from the slumber with tiredness coating my eyes. Blindly I searched for the spot next to me when I remembered last night. Shit! She's not here. It's empty. I turned to the side and saw that it was indeed empty. I raised myself from the bed in seconds, thinking that Jade must have hated what we did and that she must've ran away. Just as I was about to move, I noticed a figure standing by the window, looking outside. It's Jade.

I sighed inwardly and carefully approached her in small steps. Looks like she's in some deep thought. Somehow, I felt that she was thinking about me or us. I snaked my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to my body and kissed her neck which was devoid of her long locks as she had tied her hair up in a bun. She noticeably trembled under my touch but later melted into it and pushed herself more into me.

"Good morning baby." I whispered into her ear and kissed the underside of it. She giggled at my action and pecked my cheek in return.

"Morning babe."

"What are you doing here? Everything alright?" I tried to be subtle but I guess my nervousness and worry peeked out and she was able to guess it as she looked at my face with a frown.

"I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"You're here." That's...that's not expected.

"What?" Of course I'm here. Where else would I be?

"I don't know how to explain. Last night was great. But I was thinking like you could leave me now that we've had sex. You know..." I get what she's saying.

"Is that what you think about me?" I removed my hands from around her waist and she must've thought that I was mad, for she turned to face me with a guilt ridden aspect.

"No...Not like that. I know that you're not like that. I just...I expect nothing from anyone anymore." Her face looked like she was gonna cry and I felt bad for making her sad this early.

"Babe. I'm never gonna leave you. I love you. You're kinda like my forever, ya know." She beamed at my words and hugged me with all her might.

"You're my forever too." She leaned forwards and met my lips in the middle. What started as a gentle peck soon turned into a full-on make out session. Jade pushed me back by my chest and looked at me breathless, and I looked back at her in a similar fashion.

"Why are you looking at me like that Jado?" I wriggled my eyebrow along with a smirk thrown at her. She rolled her eyes in jest.

"Your breath stinks. Go and brush your teeth." On a reflex, I raised my palm to my mouth and breathed into it. Jade laughed at my reaction and walked outside the room. I stood there with a pout on my face. I dragged my feet to the bathroom to engage myself in the morning routine.

"You're blushing. Something happened, right?" I heard Leigh's voice. Most probably to Jade. And most probably about our previous night. I wanted to wait and listen to what Jade has to say, but I know that she's gonna be completely uncomfortable answering to the question as she's a very shy person. I've to rescue Jade from the uncensored questions that Leigh could possibly ask. I rushed down the stairs and spotted my baby and Leigh on the couch, drinking tea. Jade had her face tilted away from Leigh, to avoid the risk of Leigh seeing her red face. Leigh was looking like an excited kid on a Christmas. I stretched my neck to see whether my mam was anywhere near. She was in the kitchen making pancakes. I let out a sigh and walked over to the couch.

"Hello Perrie Edwards. What up?" Leigh asked me with a smug look on her face. I narrowed my eyes at her and showed her the finger. She scoffed and continued sipping her tea.