I Love You

Two weeks later

We've been going strong these past two weeks. We decided to spend our time in my home as we were trying our best to avoid Karl. Jade suggested that. Actually I had wanted to approach him and make him see how much of an asshole he was. I know that Jade didn't want that. As much as I wanted to hit him, I value her opinions and suggestions.

The days we spend at my home were absolutely perfect. She met Leigh Anne and Katherine and they were really comfortable and friendly. It just warmed my heart that they were getting along. Leigh was pretty much freaking out when she knew that our little argument was over. She even shed a few tears of joy. Somehow Kat was the one that was less of a freak and that surprised everyone, including herself.

*

Today was a special day and I wanted to surprise Jade. I asked her to stay here for the night and I somehow managed to get her to say yes. I had tried before and all those times, she had rejected me. I didn't know why she said yes now. I made sure that everything goes well for her stay. I got off from my work early, saying that my relatives are visiting me. I went for some grocery shopping on my way back. I reached home and saw that mam was home early. What is she doing here now?

"Hey, mam. You're early."

"I was hoping to visit Shirley. She's not well. I thought I'll just go there. What are you doing here now? Don't you have work?" Mam noticed the bag in my hands.

"Oh. Um. Jade is coming to stay. I was thinking about making something delicious for her."

"Stay? As in for the night?" She raised an eyebrow and gave me smirk.

"Yes. Mam. Please go."

"I was just asking. Ok. I'm leaving. Don't wait to call me if you need something. Bye." She left the home, carrying her purse and her jacket in her hands. As soon as the door closed behind her, I heaved a sigh and walked towards the kitchen.

I was waiting on the couch, eyes fixed on the Aladdin that was playing on the TV. It's half past six now. Why is she not here yet? Suddenly, the calling bell made me shift from the couch. It must be her. I literally ran towards the door. Before opening it, I fixed my hair and dress. There stood my girl, looking all cute and adorable. She carried a backpack with her, probably her clothes and other important stuff.

"Hey babe." I opened my arms and she approached me quickly and hugged me tightly. "Come inside." I let go of her and we walked inside together.

"What are we watching?" She asked me as she took a seat on the couch that I had just vacated.

"Aladdin. You want some tea?" She nodded her head and I walked to the kitchen to bring her some tea.
When I walked back, I saw that she was glued to the TV and a smile was plastered on her face. I think she forgot about her surroundings.

"Hello Jado." I waved my hands in front of her, after placing the hot tea on the table. She took her eyes off from the TV and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry. I'm a disney fan. I just love Aladdin."

"I guessed that by the look on your face." She smiled a bit shyly and I realized that I'm in love with her smile. I smiled to myself and joined her on the couch.

"Where's your mam?"

"She went to her friend's. She'll be back a bit late."

"So we are alone here? Where's Leigh?"

"She went with Kat. They are suddenly best friends." Okay. I lied a bit, not completely. I basically ordered Leigh to be at Kat's as I wanted us to be alone.She did not like my plan but thankfully decided to go along with it.
Jade nodded and consumed her tea without saying anything else. I laid back on the couch with my legs raised on the table. Finished with her tea, she laid back and kept her head on my neck and hugged me around my torso with her legs resting on mine. She scooted closer leaving no gaps between us. I could feel her hot breath on my neck. It brought a shiver to me. I closed my eyes for a while to control my emotions. I looked down at her and at the same time she raised her head a little to look at me. We smiled as we caught each other's gaze. Both of us leaned and kissed. A sweet kiss that made me want more of her.