Back With You

Perrie's POV

I reached home, with tears still coating my eyes. I can't stop the tears from falling down. Jade's query just hurt me so bad. How could she say that I've never loved Zayn? What does she know? I still love her so much, but I'm so hurt right now.

I opened the door, wiping my tears with the cuffs of my jacket. It's of no use as I was sniffling and tears were rolling down.

"Surprise." I heard some loud voices, yelling at their top range. I was a bit taken aback and held on to the knob of the door. After the initial suspense was over, I narrowed my eyes to see the people who were in the room. It was Leigh Anne and Kat.

"Leigh...what.....what are you doing here?" I asked her with a shocked expression. Last time I checked, she was in NY, surrounding herself with a ton of tasks.

"Oh, you don't wanna see me?" Kat asked with her hands on her hips, giving me an aggressive stance. I looked over at her and smiled.

"Yeah. I saw you." I looked at Leigh and realized that she was not talking but looking at my face and furrowing her eyebrows. I quickly wiped my remaining tears and gave her a fake smile.

"Are you okay?" She walked to me and held my hand. I merely shrugged my shoulders and walked straight to the kitchen, letting go of her hands. I just wanted to hide myself without them noticing that I had been crying. I saw Leigh and Kat looking at eachother through my peripheral vision, but didn't bother to acknowledge them.

But before I could reach kitchen, somebody pulled me back and dragged me to the couch. Leigh was standing close to me so it must have been her that had dragged me.

"There's something wrong, Pez. We are not blind." Kat said, while sitting next to me.

"Where's mam?" I asked to no one in particular, as I just wanted to avoid the awkwardness.

"Don't change the topic. Spill." Leigh looked at me with a glare.
With a sigh, I nodded and Leigh also took a seat next to me.

          ***********************

By the time I had finished telling them, Kat was hugging me and caressing my hair. More tears felt the need to come out.

"Are you guys okay?" Leigh asked me as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm okay....It's just that...after all this...she's not trusting me..." I managed to croak out the words. My throat was a bit as a result of the intense crying.

"Oh, babe. You can't blame her. She went through hell because of her ex. She's just new to the relationship probably." Kat told me, shaking me a little.

"Yeah. I agree with Kat. I mean, it was not right for her to question your relationship, but you have to see where she's coming from."

I raised my head and laid back on the couch.

"I still love her. I...I just needed some space when she said that. That's all."

"Call her."

"No. Not now. I'm a bit mad at her though. I don't feel talking to her."

"But, it might cause problems between you." Kat told me and honestly worried about that.

"No, it won't. I'll call her a while later."

"But...." Before Kat could complete her sentence, I interrupted her.

"It's okay Kat. I'll call her. Please drop this." I closed my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest.